Surgical Eye Loupes 3.0x Fusion TTL with Headlight - Sports FrameSteindorff
New Fusion TTL Loupes are the latest innovation, a perfect combination of the light weight, big vision and hot style.
Using the highest quality Medical Optics for the new fusion loupes optics. All new fusion dental loupes are durable and comfortable, While maintaining light weight, our Fusion Loupes offer a greater field of view over the other loupes, All fusion loupes are made with aero grade light metal and easily cleaned. Fusion TTL Loupes are the best choice for professionals that want high quality yet affordable loupes.
3.0x model is designed for persons that need more magnification. If you are experienced user of loupes and feeling more power is needed, this model is for you.
Assembled in the USA with parts from Europe and Israel.
- Laser Sharp Medical Grade HD Optics
- 50% Lighter at merely 1.2 oz
- Cutting Edge Design and Style
- 25% Larger Field of View
- Longer Viewing Depth
- Larger Field of View at 110 mm
- Longer Depth of Field at 135 mm
|Magnification||Working Distance||Field of View||Depth of Field||Total Weight|
|3.0x||Customized||90-130mm||90-135mm||1.2 oz (35g)|
|Including: Sports Frame, Premium Storage Case, Head Strap, Cleaning Cloth|
|Butterfly Wireless LED||Fusion Headlight|
|Weight||0.7oz (19.5g)||0.3oz (9g)|
|Charge Time||1 Hour||2.5 Hours|
|Bulb Life||50,000 Hours||50,000 Hours|
|Usage Per Charge||2 - 3 Hours||6 - 8 Hours|
How to measure working distance
Selecting the optimum working distance will ensure that you maintain the correct ergonomic posture and focal distance. We offer a choice of four working distances.
To calculate your specific working distance, measure the distance between your eyes and the patients teeth while maintaining an ergonomic position.
How to measure PD (Pupil Distance)
Your pupillary distance (PD), is the distance between the centers of your pupils in millimeters (mm). This measurement is necessary to ensure the correct positioning of the TTL loupes.
Because loupes are only used to view close objects, the PD you need for Loupes is called Near PD. Near PD is normally 2-3mm smaller than your regular PD. Make sure your optician is aware of this when you request your PD.
You have several ways to obtain Pupillary Distance, but we strongly recommend having your PD measured by a professional:
- If you purchased glasses before, contact the store you bought the glasses from and ask them for NEAR PD
- Go to a local eyewear store or optometrist office and get your NEAR PD measured. Most will only charge approximately $5 for measuring your NEAR PD.
- Contact your optometrist for your NEAR PD
If you wear prescription glasses at work, you will most likely need to have prescription lenses added to your loupe order.
2 types of frames that can accommodate prescription lens. One type is Sporty Frames with Rx inserts. Another type is standard titanium frames with Rx lens built into the frame.
- Scan and email your written prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax your written prescription to us at 516.801.2046. Your prescription must include your pupil distance (PD) measurement.
- Make sure to include your order confirmation number in your email or fax.
- 6.00 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed
Meiji FTM/230 Power Supply LED, 230V$1,045.00