Steindorff Junior Monocular Microscope, Sample Open BoxSteindorff
The Steindorff® junior monocular series microscope offers coarse and fine focusing controls and a round stage that makes it easy for small hands to adjust the specimen. It features modern design with a convenient handle on the arm of the microscope for easy and safe transfer from work space to work space. Limited 5 year warranty.
- Monocular 45° inclined head, rotatable 360°
- 10x wide-field eyepiece with pointer
- Reverse triple nosepiece with positive click stops-allows more work space on stage
- Achromatic color-coded 4x, 10x and 40xR objectives
- 3.5" round movable stage with spring loaded stage clips
- Coarse and fine focusing knobs
- Light intensity control
- LED cordless models
- Vinyl dust cover and instruction manual included
|Viewing Head||Monocular 45º inclined head, rotatable 360º|
|Eyepiece||10x wide-field eyepiece with pointer|
|Objectives||4x, 10x, 40xR|
|Nosepiece||Reverse triple nosepiece|
- 7.00 LBS
- 14.00 (in)
- 13.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.