Steindorff Junior Monocular Microscope, Sample Open BoxSteindorff
The Steindorff® junior monocular series microscope offers coarse and fine focusing controls and a round stage that makes it easy for small hands to adjust the specimen. It features modern design with a convenient handle on the arm of the microscope for easy and safe transfer from work space to work space. Limited 5 year warranty.
- Monocular 45° inclined head, rotatable 360°
- 10x wide-field eyepiece with pointer
- Reverse triple nosepiece with positive click stops-allows more work space on stage
- Achromatic color-coded 4x, 10x and 40xR objectives
- 3.5" round movable stage with spring loaded stage clips
- Coarse and fine focusing knobs
- Light intensity control
- LED cordless models
- Vinyl dust cover and instruction manual included
|Viewing Head||Monocular 45º inclined head, rotatable 360º|
|Eyepiece||10x wide-field eyepiece with pointer|
|Objectives||4x, 10x, 40xR|
|Nosepiece||Reverse triple nosepiece|
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy