OPTIKA C-P20CC 20 Megapixel Professional CMOS Cooled Color CameraOPTIKA
Cameras have become indispensable nowadays and OPTIKA is offering a line of remarkable solutions for digital imaging for the most demanding users and professional use.
OPTIKA PRO Series includes a wide range, to virtually fulfill each application demand: from routine up to high-end cooled monochrome or color cameras, with CMOS or CCD sensors. Top-class SONY sensors, worldwide recognized, ensure you capture your specimen in beautiful true-to-life color, delivering incredibly accurate colors just as you see them.
All the main operating systems like Windows, IOS, Linux are supported.
Professional CMOS cooled color camera for fluorescence applications
Recommended for professional microscopes, routinary and research level (on different observation methods)
- Peltier-cooled to 45°C below camera body temperature for low light or advanced applications: a ultra-professional solution with impressive capabilities, high sensitivity and low noise
- C-mount connection for professional microscopes
- SONY EXMOR CMOS 1" extremely reliable color fidelity sensor
- USB 3.0 for ultra fast data transfer: high-speed live view camera for an incredibly smooth result also at the maximum resolution
- 20 MP resolution: high resolution, for superb results and vivid details
- Up to 1 hour long exposure time
- Including 3 software (OPTIKA Vision Lite, OPTIKA Lite View and OPTIKA Pro View) for Windows. Lite versions available for Mac OS and Linux
- Equipped with calibration slide for establishing measurement baselines
|Digital camera resolution||20 MP (5440 x 3648)|
|Signal output||USB 3.0|
|Sensor type||SONY EXMOR|
|Pixel size||2.4 x 2.4 μm|
|Frame rate full resolution||5 fps (5440 x 3648)|
|Frame rate other resolutions||10 fps (4096 x 2160); 15 fps (2736 x 1824); 30 fps (1824 x 1216)|
|Sensitivity||426mV at 1/30sec|
|Dark signal||0.21mV at 1/30sec|
|Cooling||Two-stage TE cooling system -45° below Camera Body Temperature|
|ADC conversion||8 Bit - 14 Bit|
|Color Depth||1 Bit; 4 Bit; 8 Bit; 24 Bit|
|Exposure Time||0.1 msec - 3600 sec|
|Binning||1x1; 2x2; 3x3|
|IR filter||380-650 nm (IR-cut filter)|
|Camera power||PC USB|
|Always Included||1.8 m USB cable, power supply for cooling system|
|Working temperature||-10 up to +50°C|
|Storage temperature||-20 up to +60°C|
|Relative Humidity||30% to 80%|
|Storage Humidity||10% to 60%|
|Dimensions||diameter 100 x 100 mm|
|Operating System||Win XP / Win Vista / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10 (32 or 64 bit)
OSx (Mac OSx) starting from 10.7.5
|PC Requirements||CPU: Equal to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or higher
RAM: 2 GB or more
USB port: USB 2.0, at least two ports
- 8.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.