OPTIKA C-B10 10 Megapixel CMOS USB 2.0 CameraOPTIKA
You may be interested in:
Cameras have become indispensable nowadays and OPTIKA is offering a line of remarkable solutions for digital imaging.
OPTIKA B Series represents a cost-effective solution equipped with the latest technology sensors with more vivid colors and great contrast for stunning images. This series features Aptina CMOS sensor with excellent color reproduction, significantly high frame rates and several resolutions available to match any customer need.
Thanks to the convenience and simplicity, being extremely intuitive to install and operate, the OPTIKA B Series is recommended for educational and routine microscopes, also as eyepiece cameras (no need for additional adapters/rings in case of monocular and binocular microscopes).
All the main operating systems like Windows, IOS, Linux are supported.
Cost-effective CMOS camera for routine applications
Recommended for educational microscopes and routine microscopes, also as eyepiece camera
- Aptina CMOS sensor with excellent color reproduction for routine applications
- 0.5x Optical adapter (for 23 mm eyepiece tube)
- 10 MP resolution: high resolution, for superb results and vivid details
- Eyepiece and C-mount connection for each application required
- Can be connected to monocular, binocular or trinocular microscopes
- Including 3 software (OPTIKA Vision Lite, OPTIKA Lite View and OPTIKA Pro View) for Windows. Lite versions available for Mac OS and Linux
- Equipped with lens for optimized field of view, 30 and 30.5 mm eyepiece adapter rings and calibration slide for establishing measurement baselines
|Digital camera resolution||10 MP (3584 x 2748)|
|Signal output||USB 2.0|
|Sensor type||Aptina CMOS|
|Pixel size||1.67 x 1.67 μm|
|Frame rate full resolution||3.3 fps (3584 x 2748)|
|Frame rate other resolutions||38 fps (896 x 684)|
|Signal / noise ratio||34 dB|
|Dynamic range||65.2 dB|
|ADC conversion||8 Bit|
|Color Depth||1 Bit; 4 Bit; 8 Bit; 24 Bit|
|Exposure Time||0.4 msec - 2 sec|
|Binning||1x1; 2x2; 4x4|
|IR filter||380-650 nm (IR-cut filter)|
|Camera power||PC USB|
|Optical adapters||0.5x (for 23 mm eyepiece tube)|
|Adapters for Binocular & Monocular microscopes||30 mm & 30.5 mm diameter|
|Always Included||1.8 m USB cable|
|Working temperature||-10 up to +50°C|
|Storage temperature||-20 up to +60°C|
|Relative Humidity||30% to 80%|
|Storage Humidity||10% to 60%|
|Dimensions||58 x 58 x 36.4 mm|
|Operating System||Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10 (32 or 64 bit)
OSx (Mac OSx) starting from 10.7.5
|PC Requirements||CPU: Equal to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or higher
RAM: 2 GB or more
USB port: USB 2.0, at least two ports
- 6.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed