National DC4-456H Digital Stereo Microscope - 10x & 30x Magnification - 3.0 Mega PixelNational
A very versatile stereoscope microscope that permits you to change from a widefield image at 10x magnification to the close-up detail of 30x magnification simply by rotating the objective turret. The extra rugged fixed-arm stand has both incidental and transmitted illumination. Built in high-resolution digital camera offers 3.0 megapixel live image resolution at 1280 x 1024. Supplied with Motic Images software, which allows the user to view, capture, label, manipulate and measure images. The microscope is fully functional, independent of the camera application.
- Paired widefield eyepieces with diopter adjustment on left side. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Reticle holder/retainer accepts eyepiece reticle with 23mm O.D.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90°.
- Working distance: 75mm.
- Maximum specimen height: 35mm.
- High intensity, built-in 12v 10 watt halogen, incidental illumination and 12v 10 watt tungsten, transmitted illumination.
- 12v DC power converter operates on 100v-240v 50Hz/60Hz current, without need of additional transformer.
- Separate base mounted switches control power on/off, top and bottom lights. This permits use of top light only, bottom light only, or top and bottom lights together.
- Rack and pinion focusing has slip clutch to protect mechanism against over-turning, and special tension adjustment.
- Supplied with two 80mm stage plates, one frosted glass plate and one plastic black/white reversible contrast plate.
- Two locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged cast metal frame, grey enamel finish.
- Height: 310mm (12-1/4") extends to 345mm (13-5/8") for larger objects.
- Base width: 115mm (4-1/2"), Base depth: 197mm (7-3/4")
- Net wt. 2.5 kgs (5.5 lbs)
- Calibration slide.
- "L" hex-key wrench.
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure, vinyl dustcover and rubber eyeshields.
- Individual: Ship wt. 5 kgs (11 lbs), Dimensions 400 x 425 x 275mm (16 x 17 x 11")
- Master carton pack 4 each: Ship wt. 17.7 kgs (39 lbs), Dimensions 800 x 375 x 425mm (32 x 15 x 17")
- Lifetime limited warranty, on microscope portion, excluding bulbs, camera, and cords.
- Camera warranty: 1 year.
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy