Motic SMZ-140 Stereo Microscope on Pole Stand with Large BaseMotic
The SMZ-140 line is the most versatile stereo microscope manufactured by Motic. The list of applications may seem only a few, but each day presents another opportunity to incorporate this fantastic microscope into one's system. The basic model is a zoom stereo microscope system with a zoom ratio of 1:4 and a working distance of 80 mm based upon the Greenough optical system. The Greenough optical system displays crisp, stereoscopic images while having the ruggedness to handle harsh environments of the laboratory or machines.
With three optical carrier options and numerous stands and accessories, the SMZ-140 can be configured to your requirements. The overall system produces a maximum magnification of 180x and a maximum working distance of 200mm depending on the configuration chosen by you. In addition, the compact size of the SMZ-140 permits it into areas of limited space or the option of having several units where one could only fit with regular zoom stereo microscopes.
- SMZ-140-FBLED: With Binocular Head, LED Illumination
- SMZ-143-FBLED: With Trinocular Head, LED Illumination
- SMZ-140-FBGG: With Binocular Head, Halogen Illumination
- SMZ-143-FBGG: With Trinocular Head, Halogen Illumination
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Binocular head, 45° inclined, 360° rotating OR Trinocular head, 45° inclined, 360° rotating, 100:0 (eyetubes), 0:100 (right eyetube/trinocular tube) optical split
- Widefield eyepieces WF10x/20mm
- 4:1 Zoom ratio, WD=80mm
- Magnification range: 1x – 4x
- FBGG: Large working area base stand and head holder
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- 3W incident and transmitted LED illumination with intensity control OR 12V/10W incident and transmitted halogen illumination with intensity control
- 18.00 LBS
- 18.00 (in)
- 17.00 (in)
- 22.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.