Motic DM-143 Stereo Digital Microscope on Pole Stand with Large Base - 3 MegapixelsMotic
You may be interested in:
With a resolution of 3 Megapixels, the integrated digital camera will capture crisp clear pictures. The rotating turret objective with 1x/4x magnification, allows you to view objects at a total magnification of 10x and 40x. When connected to the computer, countless options are available through the multi-language analyzing software Motic Images Plus 2.0.
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Binocular head, 45° inclined with Built-in digital camera CMOS 1/2" chip
- 3MP - 2048 x 1536 pixels with USB2.0 output
- Widefield eyepiece WF10x/20mm
- 4:1 Zoom ratio, WD=80mm
- Magnification range: 1x-4x
- FBGG: Pole type stand with large working base
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- Incident and transmitted halogen illumination with intensity control
- Motic Images Plus 2.0 for PC & MAC
- Model: DM-143-FBGG-C
*** This item is non-returnable ***
- 24.00 LBS
- 18.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 22.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.