Motic DSK-500 Dual Discussion Stereo Microscope SystemMotic
With a dual discussion system, you are able to train, share and consult without the need to neither change location nor transport the specimen. This system facilitates dual discussion through the use of an optical bridge from the main body, which is mounted on a specialized large surface stand, to the observation head.
- Common main objective (CMO) Infinity optical system
- Binocular heads, 45° inclined (primary and secondary unit)
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/23mm (primary and secondary unit)
- Dual observation optical bridge with pointer on primary unit
- Standard 1X Achromatic objective
- 5-position step magnification changer
- Magnification stops: 6.4X, 10X, 16X, 25X and 40X
- Standard max. Field Diameter 35.9mm
- 89mm working distance
- Special large working area stand
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty.
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.