Mitutoyo Vision Unit 10D System Retrofit for Microscopes (EXPORT)Mitutoyo
The PC system, QSPAK software and microscope are optional.
- The automatic edge-detection tools and various macro icons allow measurement in one easy step.
- The graphics and measurement navigation functions facilitate operation.
- Image data input/storage function.
- Measurement results are output in CVS format. This lets the user generate an inspection table in MS-Excel®.
- Allows the tolerance zone measurement of measurement results and various types of statistical processing for each item.
- Combined use with the focus pilot provides high-accuracy height measurements. (Patent pending)
- A series of measuring operations can be performed using just one screen display.
- The auto-brightness control function reproduces the type and degree of illumination required. (This function is limited to the MF/MF-U series.)
|Magnification of optical system||0.5X: when a microscope is attached (0.5X: when using a TV adapter)|
|Image detection||High sensitivity 1/2" CMOS color camera with 300 million pixels|
|Measuring accuracy for each axis (in a 20°C environment)||Depends on measuring microscope|
|Accuracy (in a 20°C environment)||Depends on measuring microscope |
Reference: when using a 3X ML objective (performing an inspection using our standard sample)
Screen-internal measuring accuracy: ±2.5μm or less
Screen-internal repeatability (2s): ±1μm or less
|PC system*||Windows 7|
|Software*||QSPAK Vision Unit|
|Applicable model||MF D / MF-U D|
Optional Software, QSPAK:
For observation / comparison of form
- Template matching function
- Manual pattern matching function
For simple measurement
- One-click edge detection tool function
- Smart tool function • User macro function
For repeated measurement / auto-measurement
- Quick navigation function
- Playback function
- Graphic function
- External data output function
- Statistical calculation function
One-click Edge Detection
By clicking the mouse near the edge of a workpiece, QSPAK automatically scans the edge and detects it, showing its coordinates. This function also works with the point tool, box tool, circle tool and auto-focus tool.
The measurement results and measured elements are plotted in the graphic window in real-time. By using this function, the user can check the current measuring position at a glance. The graphic window can be used for geometrical calculation.
- 6.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed