Mitutoyo M Plan Apo 10x Objective for MF-U Measuring Microscopes (Brightfield)Mitutoyo
The Mitutoyo 378 Series objectives have the world's longest working distance and an infinity correction optical system. These objectives provide flexible observation at high magnifications and independent correction of chromatic aberration.
- The long working distance objectives provide excellent clearance between the lens surface and the workpiece surface in focus, making it possible to observe workpieces which are usually hard-to-focus because of awkward projections.
- The metallurgical plan apochromatic (M Plan Apo) objective provides a flat, chromatic aberration-free image throughout the field of view, making it suitable for any type of microscope.
- Specially designed objectives also are available with correction for near-infrared radiation, near-ultraviolet radiation, and ultraviolet radiation, or various thicknesses of LCD screen glasses.
- The mounting screw threads of objectives are designed to conform to JIS B-7141-1988.
- Compatible observation method: Bright-field observation, simple polarized observation, differential interference observation
- Advantage: Plan apochromat lenses free of spherical aberration/chromatic aberration are adopted to obtain images with excellent color reproducibility without blur over the entire field of view.
|View field with ø24 eyepiece
|View field with CCD camera
|0.48 x 0.64mm
* View field with CCD camera is a view field when using Mitutoyo Vision Unit
- 1.00 LBS
- 2.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- 3.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.