Meiji MU Wide Surface StandMeiji Techno
- MU Stand is Meiji Techno America's special Universal-stand with pillar, crossarm and mounting post mounted over a laminate work surface
- Requires external illumination and focus holder
- Provides flexible horizontal and vertical movement for mid-sized specimens and small electronic components
- Laminate work surface
- Safety Collar for vertical stability
- MU Ergonomic stand can accommodate an extended work surface for use with large circuit boards or animal surgery which requires a wide surface area
- MU Stand provides flexible horizontal and vertical movement for large specimens is designed for the zoom (EMZ Series), turret (EMT Series) and fixed (EMF Series) stereo bodies
- 20mm diameter short drop down mounting post accepts optional F, FX or FC holders with a 20 mm hole
- MU Stand is a great complement to our Stereo microscopes due to the focus blockâ€™s ability to be easily raised vertically to accommodate different sample heights or special applications
- Stable rubber feet
- 100% MADE IN JAPAN
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 20.00 LBS
- 17.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.