Meiji MU Wide Surface StandMeiji Techno
- MU Stand is Meiji Techno America's special Universal-stand with pillar, crossarm and mounting post mounted over a laminate work surface
- Requires external illumination and focus holder
- Provides flexible horizontal and vertical movement for mid-sized specimens and small electronic components
- Laminate work surface
- Safety Collar for vertical stability
- MU Ergonomic stand can accommodate an extended work surface for use with large circuit boards or animal surgery which requires a wide surface area
- MU Stand provides flexible horizontal and vertical movement for large specimens is designed for the zoom (EMZ Series), turret (EMT Series) and fixed (EMF Series) stereo bodies
- 20mm diameter short drop down mounting post accepts optional F, FX or FC holders with a 20 mm hole
- MU Stand is a great complement to our Stereo microscopes due to the focus blockâ€™s ability to be easily raised vertically to accommodate different sample heights or special applications
- Stable rubber feet
- 100% MADE IN JAPAN
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy