Meiji MT6830 Asbestos Combo PLM PCM Microscope - NIOSH 9002, NIOSH 7400, OSHA ID 160Meiji Techno
Meiji Techno offers the MT6800 Series Combo PLM PCM (Polarized Light and Phase Contrast) Microscopes for Asbestos fiber identification applications. Meiji Techno manufactures these microscopes pursuant to NIOSH 9002, NIOSH 7400 and OSHA ID 160 Reference methods. Each model comes with Strain free Plan DIN brightfield POL objectives, rotatable stage with 360 degree graduations, POL/PHASE/Dispersion Staining Abbe condenser and built-in Koehler illuminator as standard equipment.
CE, ISO 9001 Certified
- Trinocular Viewing Head
- Eyepieces: (1) KHW10XCP Focusing with guide pin and crossline reticle, (1) KHW 10X, F.N. 20 O.D. 23.2mm
- Objectives: DIN Strain Free Plan 10x, 20x, & 40x, 10x Dispersion Staining, & U. Plan 40x Phase
- Stage: Rotatable with 360 degree graduations and vernier
- Condenser: Strain Free Abbe N.A. 1.25 w/ slider for dispersion staining and phase objectives
- Illumination: Transmitted light Koehler Illuminator 6V 30W halogen auto voltage sensing with intensity control.
- 30.00 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- 21.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed