Meiji MT6120 Binocular Asbestos PLM Microscope - NIOSH 9002Meiji Techno
- DIN standard eyepiece HWF10X and DIN focusing HWF10XF eyepiece with cross-line reticle
- Centerable quadruple nosepiece with Semi Plan Strain free objectives, 10X, 20X, 40X
- 10X Dispersion staining objective
- Rotatable stage with graduation 360Â°, with vernier graduations to 0.1Â° degree
- Rotatable polarizer in swing-out mount, analyzer and Bertrand lens in sliding mount
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment with graduation
- Built-in Koehler illuminator with halogen lamp 6V 30W light intensity control
- Includes First order red plate and Analyzer in sliding mount
- Blue clear daylight filter, 29.8 unmounted
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Tension adjustment control for zoom knob rotation adjustment
- Stage lock lever to prevent slide breakage
- Auto-Voltage sensing power supply
- Polarized Light Microscope 100x thru 400x with 10x Dispersion Staining Objective (see below)
- Stereo microscope 10x thru 45x.
|Viewing Bodies||Binocular head, 30Â° inclination. One eye tube slotted for orientation of cross-line focusing eyepiece. Focusing eyepiece dual graduated diopter eyetubes with interpupillary adjustments of 53mm to 75mm.|
|Eyepiece||KHW10X Focusing eyepiece with cross-line and guide pin, tube O.D. 23.2mm (21mm reticle mount) KHW10X compensating eyepiece, Field No. 20, tube O.D. 23.2mm|
|Nosepiece||Reverse Facing Quadruple Nosepiece with one fixed and three centerable objective apertures|
|Objectives||Plan strain free 10x, 20x, 40x Plan strain free 10x dispersion staining|
|Stage||Rotatable stage with Vernier graduation 360Â° with Vernier, reading to 1Â°, 150mm diameter with stainless steel stage clips|
|Condenser||Strain free Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25, includes sliding mount with annulus for 10X, 20X, 40X phase or dispersion staining objectives, iris diaphragm, dovetail mount|
|Focusing||Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls with graduation reading 2 microns power division. Incorporates tension adjustment and safety Auto-focus stage stop lever|
|Illumination||6V 30W Halogen Koehler illumination with Integrated Automatic Voltage Sensing Power Supply|
|Polarizer||Swing in-out click/clamp mount, fully rotatable 360Â° with click stop at 0Â°and 90Â°|
|Includes||Focusing Centering Telescope, 23.2mm O.D. First Order Red compensating plate, 530nm Analyzer (Sliding type) Bertrand lens (Sliding type)|
|Warranty||LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY|
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy