Meiji MA969 60x Plan Achromat Objective for MT4000 SeriesMeiji Techno
- 100% MADE IN JAPAN
- Computer-Aided-Design (CAD) objective
- Non-Infinity Corrected Tube Lens Design, F=160mm
- DIN Standard mounting thread is 0.7965" (20.1MM) diameter threads
- 36 TPI (Threads per inch), 55Â° Whitworth
- High quality optics designed by Meiji Techno Engineers
- Objectives composed of Numerous internal glass elements
- Corrected for flatness of field
- Uniform Quality and Glass formulations
- Corrected for most common optical artifacts such as coma, astigmatism, geometrical abberation
- Corrected for field curvature and spherical and chromatic aberration
- Corrected for more aberrations over wider fields, but image flare has been dramatically reduced
- Substantial increase in light transmission, yielding crisp and remarkably bright sharp images
|Type||Plan Apochromat (Biological)|
|Optical||Infinity Corrected âˆž Tube Lens|
|Numerical Aperture (N.A.)||0.80|
|Focal Length (F.L.)||-mm|
|Working Distance (W.D.)||0.23mm|
|Cover Slip Correction||0.17mm|
|Diameter Threads||0.7965" (20.1mm) DIN Standard|
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.