Meiji FT191 Dual Arm Fiber Optic Illuminator, 120VMeiji Techno
Variable intensity 150W quartz halogen light source with self supporting dual arm light guide can be used in a wide range of illumination tasks. Focusing lenses included. All metal construction. UL-1571 and CE/CSA 2001 compliant. Available in 110V and 220/240V CE approved models. Two Year Limited Warranty. Color temperature: 3200K.
- Interchangeable EKE or extra bright EJA lamp
- On/off switch separate from the dimmer for maximum control and repeatability
- Interchangeable adapter accepts all brands of fiber optic light guides
- 1" Bezel is very cool, and accepts oversized light guides. Also includes space for an extra 25mm filter
- Soft start ergonomic dimmer reduces inrush current and lengthens bulb life. Provides smooth light change from zero to 100%
- Separate filter drawer accepts standard 25mm diameter filters (Dichroic filters recommended)
- No soldered connections for carefree and convenient maintenance.
- Lamp exchange drawer folds completely out of the housing for easy bulb replacement, no tools required
- 2 year warranty
- CSA and CE (230v version) approved
|Input Voltage||120 V AC50/60Hz|
|Output Voltage||0-21 Volts|
|Rated Power Output (max)||200 Watts|
|Fuse Type||2.5 Amp Slow blow|
|Temperature Range (Operating Storage)||0 to 45° C | -25 to 85° C|
|Fiber Optic Interface||15 mm or 25 mm|
|Relative humidity, Non Condensing||5 to 95%|
|Vibrations:||10-500Hz 2G 10min./cycle. Period for 60 min (Each axis)|
|Dimension/Weight:||8" (W) X 4.75" (H) X 7" (D) (13.5 lbs)|
- 12.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed