Meiji EM-31 Binocular Turret Stereo Microscope, 20x & 40x Magnification, LED IlluminationMeiji Techno
Meiji Techno America's EM-31 Series meets the demand for a complete Advanced-level Binocular Dual turret style stereo microscopes with a built in 2x, 4x objectives giving the user 20x, 40x magnification with the standard 10x eyepiece. Equipped with LED illumination in a stable large footprint design and a comfortable carrying grip for ease of portability. Binocular head is inclined at 45° tubes, One ± 5 diopter adjustment, Interpupillary distance adjustable between 55 mm and 75 mm.
The EM-31 Binocular Turret Stereo Microscopes have crisp, erect images over a wide field of view. The stand is made out of metal cast alloy and has a rack and pinion design with coarse adjustment and tension control. Equipped with a Revolving nosepiece with Dual 2x/4x (EM-31) magnification objective with large field of view. Field of views 20 mm/6.6 mm, Working distance 100 mm Featuring incident and transmitted LED illumination, these student microscopes are built to last, year after year. Just perfect for grade schools and high schools! This series is a larger frame than the EM-20 models, great for observing any biological or physical science specimens, plants, insects etc., virtually any object because the stand allows the optics to be raised high enough to fit virtually any educational specimen.
- Complete Configured system with Microscope Body, Stand, Eyepiece
- Turret Style Objective Changer with Dual Magnifications 2x, 4x
- Robust Alloy metal stand with smooth rack & pinion design
- New design, Ergonomically placed focus knobs
- Light weight, compact body, easy to carry with top hand grip for ease of transport
- LED Transmitted and Incident illuminators feature a long life with low power consumption
- Transmitted and incident LED illumination equipped with variable intensity
- All optical parts are anti-fungus treated
- 2 year manufactures warranty
- Dust Cover for EM-31 included
- Rubber Eyeguards for EM-31 included
- Meiji Techno Instruction Manual included for EM-31
- MADE IN HOLLAND
|Viewing Head||Binocular 45° inclined tubes, Two diopter adjustments, Interpupillary distance adjustable between 55 mm and 75 mm, All optical parts are anti-fungus treated|
|Eyepieces||Paired WF 10x/20mm eyepieces|
|Objectives||Nosepiece with dual 2x/4x revolving objectives|
|Field of View||10 mm/5.0 mm|
|Working Distance||100 mm|
|Stand||Rack and pinion design. Ergonomically designed base with 2 object clamps. Alloy metal cast, hardened off-white coated.|
|Focus Adjustment||Coarse adjustment with tension control.|
|Illumination||The 3 W transmitted and incident LED illuminators can be used simultaneously. Both light intensities can be adjusted separately.|
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
- 12.00 LBS
- 15.00 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
- 21.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed
Firefly DE400 Digital Iris Scope$7,635.14
Microscope Cover, Medium$201.46 $322.33