Meiji CZ-1105 Binocular Zoom Stereo Microscope, 8x to 80x MagnificationMeiji Techno
The CZ-1105 is Meiji Techno's 20° Inclined Binocular 1:10 Zoom Stereo Zoom system with Planachromatic 1.0x Objective and complete with Incident & Transmitted LED illumination with a Working Distance of 78mm and a 8x to 80x total Magnification with a 10x/22 eyepiece and a central body with 0.8-8x with detent click-stop, C.M.O. (Common Main Objective Design). The Meiji Techno CZ-1105 is a fresh new design for the laboratory, the CZ-1105 routine stereomicroscopes combine Meiji Techno's legendary optical design and quality.
The CZ-1105 CMO stereo microscope is a complete bundled package includes precise, reproducible magnification steps for repeated measurements, examinations, inspections or photography of metallurgical or biological specimens under identical scales and conditions. This guarantees that the results remain comparable at all times and the image is parfocalled. Parfocally matched optical system wherein the sharpness remains constant when the zoom magnification is changed. High depth of field for observing specimens over an extended area.
The optical brilliance makes the CZ-1105 Binocular package is the ideal routine stereo microscope for life science and industrial applications. A head with a 20° tube inclination is designed with the laboratory technician in mind in contributing to increased productivity and workflow. The investment made on high quality designed microscope amortizes quickly and can provide long-term benefits for higher quality results and better well being of the technician, thus improving performance.
- 0.8-8x Zoom Body with Detent Click Stop
- Optics with excellent contrast for a detailed view of the specimen
- High depth of field for observing specimens over an extended area
- Field number of 22 for an even greater overview
- Focus column with integrated focus block keeps the workstation uncluttered
- Plan Apochromatic 1x Objective
- Field of view 27.5mm to 4.4mm
- Stand is ergonomic flat and wide with variable LED Transmitted and Incident light
- Dual Transmitted and Incident Variable rheostat Control
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Construction
- 2 stainless Steel Stage Clips
- Built in Focus Drive for Coarse and Fine Control
- Clear Glass Stage Plate
- Black and White Stage Plate
- 100% MADE IN HOLLAND
|Viewing Head||Binocular Stereo Head, 20° inclined|
|Magnification||8x - 80x (10x eyepieces)|
|Stand||Ergonomic flat and wide with variable LED Transmitted and Incident light. Coaxial Focus Control with 200 Âµm fine adjustments, 2 Âµm precision, located on each side of arm, raise or lower the stage to bring specimen image into focus. Auto Voltage sensing power supply 110-220V.|
- 20.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.