LW Scientific BVC-1080-CMT3 BioVID HD 1080+ Microscope Camera, 2.8 MegapixelsLW Scientific
The BioVID HD 1080+ microscope camera does it all! Connect the camera to any trinocular microscope via C-mount threading, and plug the HDMI cable into any large screen HDTV for amazing resolution and fast-action video (60 fps). Use the included USB cable and advanced imaging software to save and edit images and videos on your computer. Or save images and videos to the included SD card for portability and future use.
The BioVID HD 1080+ has 2.8 Megapixels 1920 x 1080 resolution, increased sensitivity, low-noise, and great color rendition - creating stunning, high-resolution images with smooth live-image display. Whether in a large lecture hall, a classroom, the laboratory, or the clinic, the BioVID HD 1080+ will ensure clients and students see microscope images clearly.
- Research, teaching, and demonstration
- Pathology, cytology, oncology, hematology, optometry, in vitro fertilization,
- Dental applications
- Industrial & manufacturing
Extra large pixel size and the Sony IMX236(C) CMOS chip ensure crisp images in bright field (even at high magnifications), while providing the sensitivity needed to view and capture precise images in low-light applications, such as dark field, phase contrast, and epi-fluorescence. "Side-by-Side" viewing feature allows the image comparison perfect for use in forensics or educational settings.
Choose from HDMI and/or USB outputs or save images and videos to the included SD card. Simultaneous HDMI and USB output feature allows you to project large images/videos on the TV screen while having the option to manipulate, save, and email the same images from your computer.
- 1 / 2.8" (5.5 x 3.4mm) Sony IMX236(C) CMOS color
- Pixel size: 2.8um x 2.8um
- Auto-Exposure: 0.1ms - 999ms
- User Interface: USB Mouse (included)
- Image/Video Capture: SD Card
- Video: 60 frames per second @ 1920 x 1080 (HDMI)
- On screen-Camera Control Panel and Toolbar
- Includes software for capturing, rotating, measuring, etc.
- Image/Video capture into PC
- Image capture into MAC
- Video: 30 frames per second @ 1920 x 1080 (USB)
- White Balance and Standard Color Controls
- cUL / CE approved power adapter
- AC Input: 100-240Vac 50/60Hz, 0.31A (Auto-switching power adapter)
- DC Output: 12V, 1.0 amp
Connections & Controls
- USB Port: USB computer cable or USB mouse
- HDMI Port: HDMI cable to TV
- DC 12v Jack: 12v DC power in
- SD Slot: for included SD card
- ON/OFF: power button
- LED Light: Red = off; Blue = on
- SD card slot
- Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 30-80%RH
- 6.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed
Meiji MT-PEL Pelican Carry Case$8,259.66
UNITRON 2005-5M 0.50x Focusable C-Mount Adapter$2,900.95 $3,263.57