Lumenera INFINITY5-3M 3.2 Megapixel Global Shutter Monochrome CMOS Microscope Camera - PC & MAC CompatibleLumenera
- Sony Pregius global shutter sensor technology
- Color or monochrome IMX252 Global Shutter CMOS sensor with 1/1.8" optical format providing a resolution of 2064 x 1544 using 3.45 x 3.45Î¼m pixels
- Fast frame rates at ~120 fps at full resolution in 8-bit
- Dual output to USB 3 and HDMI compatible monitor
- Intuitive on-camera buttons for power, white balance and image capture
- Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data
- High-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for fastest image delivery and simplified connectivity. USB 2.0 supported.
- Software compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, MAC OS X 10.13, 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Support for third-party capture and analysis applications: MetaMorph and Micro-Manager
- Recommended coupler: 0.5x or 0.63x
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key â€“ enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement â€“ No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care â€“ Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- Spherical Aberration Correction â€“ reduces the blur caused by the increased refraction of light rays hitting the lens near its edge. The final image closely resembles the areas where the light strikes near the center, resulting in crisp and clear images.
- Multi-Focus Composition â€“ creates depth of focus using multiple images from a stereo or compound microscope. The resulting image is focused from top to bottom with seamless transitions.
- IMAGE-PRO Premier Software Trial â€“ FREE 9 month trial version of Media Cybernetics image analysis software.
- AU-320M-CMOS â€“ 3.2 Megapixel Monochrome CMOS Camera â€“ Same as INFINITY5-3M
|Image Sensor||SONY IMX252 CMOS Monochrome|
|Imager Size||Diagonal 8.9 mm|
|Pixel Size||3.45 x 3.45 Î¼m|
|Resolution||2064 x 1544 pixels|
|Region of Interest Control||Yes|
|Max Frame Rate||1080P60 (~120 fps at full resolution) in 8-bit|
|Bit Depth||8 or 12-bit|
|Binning Modes||2 x 2 for mono|
|Exposure Control||Manual and automatic control|
|Exposure Range||38Î¼s to 59.5m (snapshot); 14Î¼s to 11.9s (video)|
|Gain Control||Manual and automatic control|
|Gain Range||~1 to 16 x|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Trigger Modes||Hardware and software triggerable|
|Sensitivity (8-bit)||Mono: 4.8 DN/(nJ/cm2), Color: 4.4 DN/(nJ/cm2) (Global and channel gains at unity)|
|Dynamic Range||~73 dB|
|Full Well Depth||~10,775 e-|
|Quantum Efficiency||60% @ 530 nm (color), 63% @ 530 nm (mono)|
|Read Noise||~2.35 e-|
|Dark Current||1.0 e-/s (at 22 Â°C ambient, 35 Â°C internal camera)|
|Data Interface||USB 3 connector, HDMI output|
|General Purpose I/O||Locking Hirose MXR-8R-8SA(71)|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount|
|Dimensions||3.85 x 2.75 x 2.00 inch|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 Â°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 to 70 Â°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95 %, non-condensing|
|Shock / Vibration||50 G Shock, 5 G (2-200Hz) Vibration|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, MAC OS X 10.13, 32 and 64-bit operating systems|
|Third Party Software Interfaces||MicroManager, MetaMorph, MatLab, LabView, DirectShow, TWAIN|
|Power and Emissions|
|Power Requirement||External 5 V DC, 1.2 A, power supply (included)|
|Emissions Compliances||FCC and CE Certified|
|Hazardous Materials||RoHS, WEEE Compliant|
|Warranty||Four (4) years|
- 3.2 MP digital camera with 3m USB 3 cable
- CD with INFINITY CAPTURE software, TWAIN driver and documentation
- Transformer, 5VDC, 15W, 3A, International
- 3m HDMI Cable
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.