Lumenera INFINITYHD Microscopy Color CMOS Camera - 2.0 MegapixelsLumenera
Lumenera's INFINITYHD microscopy camera is a full featured, stand alone, high definition scientific imaging solution offering full 1080p60 preview with superb color reproduction and extremely fast frame rates. Directly connecting to an HDMI monitor without connecting to a PC, or utilize the plug and play USB 2.0 for white balance and image capture. Extremely fast response times allows this HD camera to quickly reacts to lighting changes in any life science, clinical or material application.
This HD camera provides the required 60 fps needed for true high definition, unlike many competitors professing to be HD but offering considerably lower frame rates. This allows for smooth sample manipulation on the preview without any lag.
The included software allows for camera white balance as well as image capture. The software is intuitive and can be set up in minutes. Once the camera is initially installed, the camera can run independently or used via the high-speed USB 2.0 connection.
INFINITY ANALYZE imaging software sold separately.
- 1/3" (16:9) CMOS 2 megapixel sensor
- 1080p60 high definition format 1920 x 1080
- Direct output to HDMI monitor
- Optional USB 2.0 output to PC
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems for white balance and image capture
- Warranty - One (1) year parts and labor
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 1 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key - enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement - No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care - Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- AU-200-HD - 2.0 Megapixel CMOS Color Camera for USB 2.0 - Same as INFINITYHD & Meiji HD2000C
|Image Sensor||CMOS, color, progressive scan|
|Active Area||5.2 x 2.7 mm|
|Pixel Size||2.7 x 2.7 μm|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Region of Interest Control||Not applicable to HD|
|Frame Rate||1080p60 (60 fps at full resolution)|
|Binning Modes||Not applicable to HD|
|Exposure Control||Fully automatic control|
|Exposure Range||Not applicable to HD|
|Gain Control||Fully automatic control|
|Gain Range||Not applicable to HD|
|White Balance||One shot automatic control (with INFINITYHD application)|
|Dynamic Range||65 dB|
|Full Well Capacity||15,500 e-|
|Quantum Efficiency||51% (green peak)|
|Read Noise||8.7 e-|
|Dark Current Noise||<60 e -/pixel/s at 60°C|
|Control Interface||USB 2.0|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-mount standard|
|Dimensions||57.15 x 97.79 x 39.62 mm |
2.25 x 3.85 x 1.56 inch
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Shock / Vibration||50 g shock, 5 g (2 to 200 Hz) vibration|
|Windows & Mac Compliant||Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems.|
|Power and Emissions|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Power Requirement||External 5 V DC, 500 mA|
|Emissions Compliances||FCC Class B, CE Certified|
|Hazardous Materials||RoHS, WEEE Compliant|
|Warranty||One (1) year|
|Recommended PC Specs||Pentium 4, 1.3 GHz or higher |
512 MB RAM
500 MB hard drive free space or more
USB 2.0 Port
|Minimum PC Specs||600 MHz Processor |
256 MB of SDRAM
200 MB hard drive free space
USB 2.0 Port
- 3.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.