ioLight 1mm Portable Digital Microscope with XY Stage, 5.0 MegapixelsioLight
- Display images on your smart phone, tablet, or computer
- Capture and share images in high resolution
- Carriages of both slides and counting chambers
- View samples in 400x magnification
- 1 mm working distance from lens to sample
- Adjustable top and bottom illumination
The highest resolution digital field microscope. Ideal for observing plant and animal samples at the cellular level. The ioLight microscope will even display limited structure in blood cells, which are 5-10µm across.
Made in the UK
What's in the box?
- Your ioLight Magnificent Mobile Microscope
- Carriages for both slides and counting chambers
- Carriage for 32mm wide counting chambers
- USB charger, international model
- Protective pouch
- Users guide and certificate of conformity
Field of view 1mm, fixed width
|Resolution||1µm (0.001 mm)|
|Working distance||1mm from lens to sample|
|Illumination||Adjustable top and bottom illumination|
|Sample stage||Stainless steel|
|Slide or counting chamber||Supplied with carriages for either 25mmx75mm, 1"x3" slides or counting chambers and 32mmx75mm/3" counting chambers.
Can be used without the carriage, in the same way as the standard 1mm and 2mm microscopes
|Display||Smart phone, tablet or computer with WiFi
Direct connection, no WiFi infrastructure or router is required (internet is not required)
|Image sharing||On a smartphone or tablet, images and videos are stored in the gallery / camera roll for easy sharing.
On a computer, images and videos are stored in the web browser's downloads folder.
|ioLight App||Free for download from the Apple® or Google Play® app store|
|Image format||5.0 Megapixels (2592 x 1944 pixels); JPEG; colour|
|Video format||MPEG-4; colour; up to 1296 x 972; 10 fps|
|Folded Dimensions||160mm x 101mm x 32mm with carriage|
|Operating Dimensions||160mm x 101mm x 107mm|
|Weight||600g with 1 carriage and protective pouch|
|Power supply||Integrated Li-ion rechargeable battery USB charger (supplied)|
|Warranty||One-year warranty for parts and labor. If the microscope fails, a replacement will be sent (customer responsible for the shipping) unless it has been determined abused.|
- Apple® iPad® or iPhone® running iOS 8.1 or higher
- Android® 4.4 or higher
- Computer with WiFi and Google Chrome (or another web browser)
- We recommend newer, faster devices. Older low-performance devices may run the app, but this is not guaranteed
All images and Videos by ioLight Limited.
ioLight demonstration: portable high resolution microscope
Andrew Monk, Co-founder of ioLight Ltd demonstrates the world'...
How to focus your ioLight microscope
A microscope with no knobs and no XY stage, so how do you use ...
Cleaning your high-resolution pocket microscope
ioLight founder, Richard Williams, explains how to clean the l...
Positioning a slide on the ioLight microscope
This video shows a good method of easily moving a microscope s...
Focusing the ioLight microscope
How to focus your ioLight portable microscope. iolight.co.uk
- 8.00 LBS
- 14.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.