Firefly GT820 USB Polarizing Digital Microscope - TRUE 2.0 MegapixelsFirefly
- TRUE 2.0 Megapixel resolution
- Twelve levels of polarization
- Magnifies up to 180x (optically) and 540x (digitally)
- Easily captures microscopic pictures and videos
- Observes and records in real time (30 FPS)
- Built-in snapshot button
- Multi-layered glass lenses
- Rugged industrialized construction
|Sensor Resolution||True 2.0 Megapixels (1600 x 1200)|
|Magnification||Native Optical: 10x - 180x Digital: 10x - 540x|
|Lens Assembly||Dual Lenses 3-Layer Glass, 650nm cutoff|
|Video||Format: YUY2 Frame rate: 30 FPS|
|Video/Image Properties||Color: Hue, Saturation Exposure: Brightness, Contrast Image: Sharpness, Gamma|
|Video/Image Files||BMP, JPG, AVI|
|Lighting||8 Ultra-Bright LED's Fully adjustable brightness|
|Dimensions||13cm x 3.6cm x 4cm|
|Software||Scalable Window, Zoom, Freeze, Resolution, Rotate, Flip, Region of Interest (ROI), Automatic/Manual white balance|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and Mac OS 10.4 or higher|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty|
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.