Ash Vision Inspex HD 1080p Digital Imaging System - Integrated Table StandAsh Technologies
The Inspex HD is a modular digital inspection system offering 1080p images at 60fps. With an integrated LED light, removable USB image capture, and a wide variety of mounting and stand options, the Inspex HD is a best-in-class solution.
Inspex HD has a simple to use on-screen menu that enables many of the camera features. An optional external controller enables the use of three memory pre-sets, infrared mode, real time dimensioning grids, exposure and focus control.
An ideal instrument for production areas, micro-assembly work, electronics, inspection, gross imaging, quality control, presentation and training applications.
Monitor and keypad controller sold separately.
- High definition camera system offering superb full 1080p HD image quality at 60 fps.
- Inspex HD offers superb color reproduction, contrast and resolution, as well as a dynamic range of magnification levels and integrated LED illumination.
- Integrated, real time, on screen XY measuring grids and cursors provide a simple and effective way to measure without a PC and provides vital information such as magnification level, focus/exposure mode and an in depth settings menu.
- Wide Dynamic Range uses overlapping multiple exposures depending on the saturation level of each pixel.
- Advanced functions include brightness control, cross hair, overview, infrared, memory recall (3), LED intensity, iris, hi contrast, auto/manual focus, auto/manual exposure, and gain.
- Removable USB storage image capture allows for storing images directly to your USB storage device with the built-in USB port making documentation and traceability for accurate quality control records.
- The Inspex HD system offers a best-in-class 11" (280mm) field of view and a 9.85" (250mm) working distance with the standard 4D lens.
- The ergonomic design enables users to sit or stand in a comfortable and safe posture providing less operator fatigue and improved production efficiency.
- With the optional external controller, the Inspex HD becomes a dynamic imaging system with the capability of additional functions such as memory/save recall, overlay grid and dimensioning lines, image capture and interactive focusing zoom controls. An additional option is also available for PC based image analysis software.
|Camera Resolution||Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080)|
|Connections||HDMI out, USB for image capture|
|Focus||Auto / Manual|
|Magnification range||2.0x - 85x (on 24" monitor)|
|Illumination||Adjustable LED illumination|
16" (d) x 9.5" (w) x 16.5" (h)
(410mm (d) x 240mm (w) x 419mm (h)
|Weight||Table Stand: 5.51 lbs (2.5kg)|
|Power Supply||100 / 240v, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||8 watts|
|Recommended Monitor||16:9 DVI & HDMI
Response time: 5ms
Signal: Full HD 1080p
Monitor Sold Separately
|Standard Functions||Auto / Manual Focus, Image Capture, Brightness Adjustment, Magnification Adjustment, Snapshot, Overview, High Contrast Mode, Height Adjustable|
|Warranty||Five (5) Year warranty.|
- 7.00 LBS
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.