Ash Vision Inspex HD 1080p Digital Imaging System - Integrated Table StandAsh Technologies
The Inspex HD is a modular digital inspection system offering 1080p images at 60fps. With an integrated LED light, removable USB image capture, and a wide variety of mounting and stand options, the Inspex HD is a best-in-class solution.
Inspex HD has a simple to use on-screen menu that enables many of the camera features. An optional external controller enables the use of three memory pre-sets, infrared mode, real time dimensioning grids, exposure and focus control.
An ideal instrument for production areas, micro-assembly work, electronics, inspection, gross imaging, quality control, presentation and training applications.
(Monitor & keypad controller sold separately)
- High definition camera system offering superb full 1080p HD image quality at 60 fps.
- Inspex HD offers superb color reproduction, contrast and resolution, as well as a dynamic range of magnification levels and integrated LED illumination.
- Integrated, real time, on screen XY measuring grids and cursors provide a simple and effective way to measure without a PC and provides vital information such as magnification level, focus/exposure mode and an in depth settings menu.
- Wide Dynamic Range uses overlapping multiple exposures depending on the saturation level of each pixel.
- Advanced functions include brightness control, cross hair, overview, infrared, memory recall (3), LED intensity, iris, hi contrast, auto/manual focus, auto/manual exposure, and gain.
- Removable USB storage image capture allows for storing images directly to your USB storage device with the built-in USB port making documentation and traceability for accurate quality control records.
- The Inspex HD system offers a best-in-class 11" (280mm) field of view and a 9.85" (250mm) working distance with the standard 4D lens.
- The ergonomic design enables users to sit or stand in a comfortable and safe posture providing less operator fatigue and improved production efficiency.
- With the optional external controller, the Inspex HD becomes a dynamic imaging system with the capability of additional functions such as memory/save recall, overlay grid and dimensioning lines, image capture and interactive focusing zoom controls. An additional option is also available for PC based image analysis software.
|Camera Resolution||Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080)|
|Connections||HDMI out, USB for image capture|
|Focus||Auto / Manual|
|Magnification range||2.0x - 85x (on 24" monitor)|
|Illumination||Adjustable LED illumination|
16" (d) x 9.5" (w) x 16.5" (h)
(410mm (d) x 240mm (w) x 419mm (h)
|Weight||Table Stand: 5.51 lbs (2.5kg)|
|Power Supply||100 / 240v, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||8 watts|
|Recommended Monitor||16:9 DVI & HDMI
Response time: 5ms
Signal: Full HD 1080p
Monitor Not Included
|Standard Functions||Auto / Manual Focus, Image Capture, Brightness Adjustment, Magnification Adjustment, Snapshot, Overview, High Contrast Mode, Height Adjustable|
|Warranty||Five (5) Year warranty.|
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy