ACCU-SCOPE AU-800-4K, Excelis 4K Ultra High-Definition Color Camera, NDAA ComplianceACCU-SCOPE
- 4K Ultra High Definition color camera, 8MP
- 3 ways to connect: HDMI, USB 3.0 and Ethernet
- On-board software provides stand-alone operation
- New CaptaVision+ Imaging Software
- Fluorescence image settings, Fluorescence multi-color channel mixer merge
- 1 Year warranty
The new Excelis™ 4K Ultra High Definition color camera delivers fast, full 4K, 2160p live images to a 4K monitor. The Excelis 4K produces video and images with outstanding color performance, exceptional resolution and clarity for microscopy imaging in clinical, research and educational environments.
The Excelis 4K gives you three ways to connect and view images:
- Connect directly to a 4K monitor with the included HDMI cable and control the camera via its built-in software - no need for a PC!
- Connect the camera to a PC with the supplied USB 3.0 cable and use our full-featured CaptaVision+ imaging software to control the camera, snap and measure images.
- Connect the camera to an Ethernet port and it can be controlled via a PC connected to the same local area network (LAN) via CaptaVision+ software.
The new CaptaVision+ software also brings a new dimension to imaging with real-time stitching, real-time intelligent flatfield correction, depth of field fusion, dynamic measurements, and much more!
- Incredible resolution (4X higher than HD!) and superb color rendition
- View full 4K 2160p live images at 30fps via HDMI to a 4K monitor (user supplied)
- 3 ways to connect: HDMI, USB 3.0 and Ethernet (Ethernet cable not supplied)
- Real-time stitching (via CaptaVision+)
- Depth of field fusion (via CaptaVision+)
- Intelligent flatfield correction (via Captavision+)
- Sony IMX183C color CMOS sensor
- On-board software provides stand-alone operation without the need for a PC. Just use the included mouse to adjust camera settings, capture images and video to a USB stick, calibrate the camera, and measure features in samples.
- New CaptaVision+ Imaging Software (included) delivers full camera control, advanced image processing, customizable user interface, static and dynamic measurements with layers, and more (requires PC; not included).
- Standard C-mount easily adapts to most microscopes; 0.65X camera adapter recommended.
|Sensor||2/3" Sony IMX183C color CMOS, 2.4μm pixels|
|Resolution||8MP; 3840 (H) x 2160 (V)|
|Frame Rate||HDMI: 30fps @ 3840x2160 |
USB 3.0: 25fps @ 3840x2160
Ethernet: 30fps @ 3840x2160
|Image Capture||8MP / USB 3.0 memory stick (not included)|
|White Balance||Auto / Manual|
|Settings||Gain, gamma, saturation|
|Data Interface||USB 2.0, USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet|
|Imaging Software||HDMI: Built-in (Cloud 1.0) |
PC (USB 3.0/Ethernet): CaptaVision+ Imaging Software (for PC and Mac OS)
Advanced Camera Controls: live and still image measurement and annotation, real-time flatfield correction; extended depth of focus* (focus stacking); real-time image stitching*;
fluorescence image settings; fluorescence multi-color channel mixer merge; HDR (High Dynamic Range) function
Image Types: JPG, PNG, TIF and DICOM (not available for Mac OS)
*not available in Ethernet mode
|System Requirements (for PC Imaging Software)||Intel Processor (Core i5 or higher); 8GB RAM or more; USB 3.0 required|
|Power Supply||12V with dedicated power supply|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter, 0.65x recommended|
Clinical / Cell Biology
- 4.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed