ACCU-SCOPE AU-800-4K, Excelis 4K Ultra High-Definition Color CameraACCU-SCOPE
- 4K Ultra High Definition color camera, 8MP
- 3 ways to connect: HDMI, USB 3.0 and Ethernet
- On-board software provides stand-alone operation
- New CaptaVision+ Imaging Software
- 1 Year warranty
The new Excelis™ 4K Ultra High Definition color camera delivers fast, full 4K, 2160p live images to a 4K monitor. The Excelis 4K produces video and images with outstanding color performance, exceptional resolution and clarity for microscopy imaging in clinical, research and educational environments.
The Excelis 4K gives you 3 ways to connect and view images:
- Connect directly to a 4K monitor with the included HDMI cable and control the camera via its built-in software - no need for a PC!
- Connect the camera to a PC with the supplied USB 3.0 cable and use our full-featured CaptaVision+ imaging software to control the camera, snap and measure images.
- Connect the camera to an Ethernet port and it can be controlled via a PC connected to the same local area network (LAN) via CaptaVision+ software.
The new CaptaVision+ software also brings a new dimension to imaging with real-time stitching, real-time intelligent flatfield correction, depth of field fusion, dynamic measurements, and much more!
- Incredible resolution (4X higher than HD!) and superb color rendition
- View full 4K 2160p live images at 30fps via HDMI to a 4K monitor (user supplied)
- 3 ways to connect: HDMI, USB 3.0 and Ethernet (Ethernet cable not supplied)
- Real-time stitching (via CaptaVision+)
- Depth of field fusion (via CaptaVision+)
- Intelligent flatfield correction (via Captavision+)
- Sony IMX183C color CMOS sensor
- On-board software provides stand-alone operation without the need for a PC. Just use the included mouse to adjust camera settings, capture images and video to a USB stick, calibrate the camera, and measure features in samples.
- New CaptaVision+ Imaging Software (included) delivers full camera control, advanced image processing, customizable user interface, static and dynamic measurements with layers, and more (requires PC; not included).
- Standard C-mount easily adapts to most microscopes; 0.65X camera adapter recommended.
- 1-year warranty
|Sensor||2/3" Sony IMX183C color CMOS, 2.4μm pixels|
|Resolution||8MP; 3840 (H) x 2160 (V)|
|Frame Rate||HDMI: 30fps @ 3840x2160
USB 3.0: 25fps @ 3840x2160
Ethernet: 30fps @ 3840x2160
|Image Capture||8MP / USB 3.0 memory stick (not included)|
|White Balance||Auto / Manual|
|Settings||Gain, gamma, saturation|
|Data Interface||USB 2.0, USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet|
|Imaging Software||HDMI: Built-in (Cloud 1.0)
PC (USB 3.0/Ethernet): CaptaVision+ Imaging Software (for PC and Mac OS)
Advanced Camera Controls: live and still image measurement and annotation, real-time flatfield correction; extended depth of focus (focus stacking); real-time image stitching;
fluorescence image settings; fluorescence multi-color channel mixer merge; HDR (High Dynamic Range) function
Image Types: JPG, PNG, TIF and DICOM (not available for Mac OS)
|System Requirements (for PC Imaging Software)||Intel Processor (Core i5 or higher); 8GB RAM or more; USB 3.0 required|
|Power Supply||12V with dedicated power supply|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter, 0.65x recommended|
- 4.00 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.