Steindorff® S200DV Dual View Teaching Microscope
Product Code: S200DV
Steindorff® Basic microscopes are recommended for the hobbyist and educational applications grades 7 thru high school. All models are sturdy and well balanced and come standard with a wide field 10X eyepiece. The stage is 115 mm x 120mm, available with drilled stage clips or optional mechanical stage. Built in 0.65 N.A. condenser is standard with an optional Abbe condenser 1.25 N.A. Illumination is with bright new LED illumination. All models feature coated DIN objectives. There are a wide variety of models and formats available for any type of application. All microscopes come with a manufactures five year warranty and a FREE one year extended warranty for a total of six years.
- Locked in wide angle 10x WF eyepiece with a built-in calibrated pointer
- Double 45° dual view head
- 115mm x 120mm plain stage with locked on stage clips
- 5 hole disc diaphragm and built-in 0.65 N.A. substage condenser is standard
- Comes drilled and tapped to accept the optional mechanical stage
- Choice of coaxial or separate coarse and fine focusing
- Rack and pinion mechanisms and positive stops at both ends of the stage travel to prevent damage to delicate specimens or optics
- Built in illumination system in base with off-on switch and three-wire grounded power cord (220v system available upon request)
- Includes instruction manual and dust cover
|10X Wide-Field with a Built-in Calibrated Pointer||45° Dual View||4X, 10X, 40XR||Coarse and Fine||0.65 N.A. condenser, 5 hole disc diaphragm||LED Corded||Five Years + Free One Year Extension|
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: