UNITRON 23798 Rolling Floor Stand with Articulating ArmUNITRON
The uNITRON rolling floor stand with articulating arm is the perfect solution for viewing specimens that are on the floor or table that require long reach and flexibility. Applications in the art field for paintings that require identification or touch up; paleontology for viewing fossils, stones, plants; scientists and museum curators for architectural findings and skeletal remains.
Choose between the folowing zoom heads for the desired magnification.
Heavy duty roller stand features adjustable height and articulating arm. An adjustable accessory tray conveniently holds accessories and tools. The stand is easily transported via six heavy-duty locking casters. A 12kg optional accessory weight adds even greater stability to the stand, especially when used with heavy microscopes.
- Heavy-duty steel and cast aluminum with powder-coated finish.
- Adjustable vertical post from 30" to 60".
- Articulating arm with 34" reach, 12" vertical range. Maximum downward angle 0° (horizontal).
- 2.25"H X 1.5" W polymer casters non-marking, with brakes.
- Coarse focus mount with Ø76mm yoke.
- Accessory tray mounted to the vertical post.
- Cable management for illumination and accessories.
- Maximum recommended microscope weight is 14lbs. To avoid tipping, the optional 12kg accessory weight is recommended for microscopes and attachments that exceed 14lbs. Accessory weight attaches to bottom of floor stand base.
- Package includes: floor stand, brake casters, articulating arm, Ø76mm focal mount, accessory tray, and cable management clips.
- 83.00 LBS
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.