TechniQuip ProLux LED Fiber Optic IlluminatorTechniQuip
The ProLux offers bright light intensity, superior color rendition, long LED lifespan, low energy consumption, and reduced ownership costs. Designed for optimal thermal management to maximize reliability and optical performance the ProLux LED provides a more consistent color temperature than the traditions halogen light sources. Should a fan intake become blocked the on-board thermal sensor will shut off the ProLux preventing permanent damage. Equipped with an auto voltage sensing power supply.
- ProLux LED is supplied with a rugged housing which is suitable for mounting or stacking in space constrained environments.
- High quality design and latest generation LED's provide Consistent Color Temperatures. Choice of Daylight, Cool White or Warm White LED's.
- Advanced Heat Pipe Technology using metal core printed circuit boards and a superior precision engineered cooling system allows for extremely quiet operation.
- Low Energy consumption enhances safety and reliability.
- ProLux LED consumes half the energy of the standard 150W halogen illuminator.
- Maintenance free LED's have a minimum lamp life of 25,000 hours.
- Eliminates 100's of lamp replacements.
- Universal power supply for Worldwide operation.
- Small footprint and light weight (71bs)
- 1 Year Warranty
- MADE IN USA
- Daylight CCT 6000 K
- Manual Control
- 0.625" Nosepiece
- 80 Watts
- Continuous Dimming
- Minimum 80 CRI
- Multichip Design
- Auto Voltage Sensing Power Supply
- USA Power Cord
- 7.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.