Swift M3 Cordless LED MicroscopeSwift Optical
The M3 series combines 3 microscopes in one! The M3 allows you to view both microscopic specimens, by using the compound objectives (4X, 10X, and 40X), and macroscopic specimens, by using the 1X macro objective. It is cordless, using energy efficient, rechargeable LED illumination, and compact so it is ideal for both classroom and field work applications. Through the unique configuration of objectives, the M3 achieves a magnification range of 10X-400X. Switching from compound to macro use is easy to accomplish by changing the objectives and adjusting the stage positions. All metal construction makes it durable for use in any environment. The unique tripod base keeps it sturdy even on rugged outdoor surfaces.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepieces.
- Binocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives, and 1X Macro objective.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours of life.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours of use. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged, no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed/ Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Circular stage with diameter of 4 in. (97mm).
- Stage plate with 0.65 condenser.
- Sealed iris disphragm.
- One-touch stage clips.
- Black and white stage disks, and specimen cup.
- Base dimensions: Triangular with each side 8 in. (201mm).
- Height: 15-1/4 in. (388mm). Net wt. 7.6 lbs (16.8 kgs).
|Model M3-B Specifications|
|Binocular||W10xD, 18mm||4x,10x, 40xRD micro, 1x macro||Stage clips, specimen cup, contrast plate||Built-in N.A. 0.65 with Iris||Cordless LED|
- 12.00 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.