Steindorff S-3068T Superior Stereo Microscope - Trinocular, 20x and 40x Magnification, Demo Open BoxSteindorff
(You save )
Our microscope experts are here to help you find the best product and answer all your questions.Contact Us
Free Service Protection
We've got you covered. Every purchase of a microscope includes free yearly microscope service and inspection.Learn More
Add a digital camera to your microscope to capture photos and videos of your specimens or samples.Shop Microscope Cameras
Steindorff® S-3068T Superior Stereo Microscope with trinocular viewing head, c-mount adapter, 20x and 40x Magnification.
*** Demo Open Box ***
- Standard 10x wide-field eyepieces
- 45° inclined eyetubes with interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm
- Diopter control is standard in the left viewing tube
- Heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- 3 way, built-in illumination system allows either fluorescent transmitted, halogen incident or dual lighting
- Light switch mounted on base for convenient illumination adjustment
- Rotating objective turret with 2x/4x
- Coarse focusing knobs
- Includes two 75mm stage plates-frosted and reversible black/white
- Heavy-duty rack & pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- Blue filter for transmitted top halogen light with variable intensity control switch located on the side of the base
- Locked-on spring mounted stage clips
- Comes packaged in a fitted styrofoam package with a dust cover and an instruction manual
- 15.00 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed
Bausch & Lomb Academic Stereo Zoom Microscope - Reconditioned$599.00 $899.00