Steindorff Microscope Stage Precise Temperature Control Slide WarmerSteindorff
This microscope stage temperature control system ensures accurate, stable thermal control of live biological specimen observations. Ideal for checking semen motility, it is sized specifically for the user's stage warming needs and is adaptable to all brands of biological compound and stereo microscopes. The stage warming deck is made of high-tensile aluminum which maintains a precise, constant temperature of less than ±0.1° C between a set range of 20° C to 52° C. Pre-heating the stage takes 1 to 2 minutes resulting in reaching the constant temperature desired. This stage warmer is ideally suited to maintain stable specimen temperatures while examining or analyzing sperm motility and velocity or other live biological specimens under a microscope.
Features & Specifications:
- Convenient installation for any standard microscope stage
- Two LED digital displays and two touchpad buttons on the temperature controller
- Preset temperature control range: 15º C to 55º C
- Actual stage temperature: 20º to 52º C
- Temperature setting increments: .1º C
- Temperature display divisions: 0.1º C
- Variation between setting and displaying temperature: less than ±0.1º C
- Dimensions of stage warmer plate: 152mm x 134mm x 3.2mm
- Dimensions of control unit: 205mm x 150mm x 75mm
- Power input: 110V/220V (Back panel switch)
- Power output: 50W
- Stage Cord Length: 36 in
- Two spare fuses
- Instruction manual Download
- 16.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.