OPTIKA C-P1CMGS Pro Cooled Monochrome Global Shutter Camera, 1.7 MPOPTIKA
Superb, stunning global shutter SONY EXMOR CMOS cameras with low resolution (1.7 MP), cooled large sensor and USB3.0 connection, recommended for specific scientific applications especially connected to fluorescence microscopy. Main key-ponits are the global shutter featuring its sensitivity, which makes this series impressive both with fast-moving specimens and in low-light fluorescence, especially thanks to the cooling function. The monochrome sensor makes it perfect for fluorescence imaging.
The compact and elegantly designed housing conceals the very latest in camera technology. Images will be of the highest quality and rich in contrast and detail with the top-class SONY sensors, worldwide recognized, ensuring beautiful true-to-life color and delivering incredibly accurate colors just as you see them.
Ideal to be connected to all the trinocular tube of different brands using the focusable C-Mount adapter (to be purchased separately). Downloadable, free of charge software (Windows, Mac OS or Linux) is always available to enable the latest updates.
- Recommended for special applications, including fluorescence
- Simple operation, driver-free
- Top-class, large SONY EXMOR sensor
- Monochrome sensor and cooling system for impressive sensitivity
- Global shutter for impressive performance on moving samples
- Universal connection to any microscope brand
- Crisp 1.7 MP images
- USB3.0 for impressive high frame rate
- Incredibly accurate colors
- USB cable and calibration slide included
- Downloadable, free of charge software
- OPTIKA ProView & LiteView for Windows
- OPTIKA LiteView for Mac OS or Linux
|Digital camera resolution||1.7 MP (1600 x 1100)|
|Signal output||USB 3.0|
|Color / Monochrome||Monochrome|
|Sensor type||SONY EXMOR|
|Pixel size||9.0 x 9.0 μm|
|Frame rate full resolution||94 fps (1600 x 1100)|
|G Sensitivity||8100mV at 1/30s|
|Dark Signal||0.3mV at 1/30s|
|ADC conversion||14 Bit|
|Exposure Time||0.1 msec - 3600 sec|
|IR filter||380-650 nm (IR-cut filter)|
|Cooling power||12V 3A|
|Camera power||PC USB|
- 6.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.