Motic AE31 Elite Inverted Epi-Fluorescence MicroscopeMotic
The AE31 Elite is a refined inverted microscope with an extended focus on practical aspects.
To harmonize the optical setup of our CCIS© Infinity concept, the AE31 Elite works with the newest generation of LWD Plan Achromatic lenses: Only one Phase ring is needed for Phase 10X up to 40X; the objective Phase 4X forfast screening is available as an option.
The tube lens configuration is in harmony with the complete BA series of Upright microscopes. From this series, all accessories like c-mounts, additional eyepieces, etc. can be used without restriction on AE31E. A fully corrected intermediate image is ready for digital access. Upgrade options like Fluorescence are still strong features within this Inverted microscope series.
- Epi-Fluorescence attachment with filter cassette (carry up to 3 filter cubes)
- Mercury Lamp 100W
- Lamphouse HBO 100W, Collector Lens and Mercury Lamp socket for HBO 100W
- Starter unit HBO 100W
- Lamp centering tool
- Power cord
Standard Fluorescence Filter Sets Options:
- DAPI/Hoechst/AlexaFluor 350: Exciter D350/50x, Dichroic 400DCLP, Emitter D460/50m
- EGFP/FITC/Cy2/AlexaFluor 488: Exciter AT480/30x, Dichroic AT505DC, Emitter AT535/40m
- TRITC/Cy3/TagRFP/AlexaFluor 546: Exciter AT540/25x, Dichroic AT565DC, Emitter AT605/55m
- Texas Red/mCherry/AlexaFIuor 594: Exciter AT560/40x, Dichroic AT600DC, Emitter AT635/60m
- ECFP/Cerulean: Exciter AT435/20x, Dichroic AT455DC, Emitter D480/30m
|Viewing Head||Binocular or Trinocular (light split 20:80) head Siedentopf type, 45° inclined|
|Eyepieces||WF PL 10X/22mm high eyepoint eyepiece, with diopter adjustment and rubber eyecup|
|Nosepiece||Side facing quintuple nosepiece|
|Objectives||CCIS Plan Achromat Objective PL 4x
CCIS Plan Achromat Phase Objective PL Ph 10x, LWD PL Ph 20x
|Condenser||ELWD N.A. 0.30 (WD 72mm) condenser, Phase slider, centrable PH1, brightfield|
|Stage||Hard coated stage with metal and glass stage inserts|
|Illumination||3W LED llumination with intensity control|
|Focusing||By nosepiece movement, Coaxial focusing knobs, Coarse focus with torque adjustment, Fine focus with 2μm minimum increment|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
*** This item is non-returnable ***
- 45.00 LBS
- 27.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- 28.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.