Mitutoyo G Plan Apo 50x Objective for MF-U Measuring Microscopes (Brightfield)Mitutoyo
The Mitutoyo 378 Series objectives have the world's longest working distance and an infinity correction optical system. These objectives provide flexible observation at high magnifications and independent correction of chromatic aberration.
- The long working distance objectives provide excellent clearance between the lens surface and the workpiece surface in focus, making it possible to observe workpieces which are usually hard-to-focus because of awkward projections.
- The metallurgical plan apochromatic (M Plan Apo) objective provides a flat, chromatic aberration-free image throughout the field of view, making it suitable for any type of microscope.
- Specially designed objectives also are available with correction for near-infrared radiation, near-ultraviolet radiation, and ultraviolet radiation, or various thicknesses of LCD screen glasses.
- The mounting screw threads of objectives are designed to conform to JIS B-7141-1988.
- Compatible observation method: Observation through a cover glass
Advantage: Correction design is performed so as to obtain optimal observation images when observing through the glass. (Corrected on the basis of BK7 and a cover glass thickness of 3.5mm. Custom order of other glass material and thickness is also available.)
|W.D.||13.89mm (In Air)|
|View field with ø24 eyepiece||ø0.48mm|
|View field with CCD camera||0.10 x 0.13mm|
* View field with CCD camera is a view field when using Mitutoyo Vision Unit
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.