Meiji SAS-8 Articulated Arm Stand with Wall Mount, 5/8" Bonder Pin Acceptance & 31" ReachMeiji Techno
The SAS-8 is an articulating stand with a wall mount with an OS-LAEA 5/8" bonder pin. It has a 16" vertical post, safety clamp and 20mm drop down mounting post. It has a 12" arm and 31" reach. This articulating arm stand perfectly complements our EMZ (Zoom), EMT (Turret), EMF (Fixed) Series Stereo Microscope (requires FS or FSC or FS/76 Focus block). Articulating stand with Wall Mount, 16" vertical post, safety clamp, 12" arm, 31" reach with OS-LAEA 5/8" bonder pin (requires FS or FSC or FS/76 Focus block).
NOTE: Additional items are needed to create a full microscope system. The following components are normally ordered:
- Stereo Microscope Body (Zoom, Turret or Fixed)
- Eyepieces (Requires 2 of identical magnification)
- Stand (Pole stands, rigid arm stands, boom stands, heavy duty boom stands, wide surface stands or articulated arm stands)
- Illumination Source (Fiber optic halogen, fiber optic LED, fluorescent ring or LED illumination)
- Auxiliary Lens (Optional)
- 120.00 LBS
- 24.00 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
- 28.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.