Meiji S-4200 Boom StandMeiji Techno
- S-4200 Boom Stand is Meiji Techno America's most popular Ergonomic boom stand with pillar, crossarm and 20mm drop down mounting post accepts F, FX or FC holders
- Minimal space requirement and greatest possible amount of work room
- Provides flexible horizontal and vertical movement for large to mid-sized specimens and electronic components
- S-4200 can swing out of the way easily, clearing the workstation for other tasks
- Safety Collar for vertical stability
- S-4200 Boom stand provides a comfortable amount of space for preparing mice, insects and other model organisms or semiconductor and electrical components
- Designed for the zoom (EMZ Series), turret (EMT Series) and fixed (EMF Series) stereo bodies
- Ergonomic flexibility, chemical resistant paint finish and corrosion resistant stainless steel columns makes this boom stand an excellent choice in labs and production facilities
- High density rubber feet for vibration stability
- 100% MADE IN JAPAN
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vertical pole length: 610mm
- Horizontal pole length: 530mm
- Sturdy solid metal 265mm x 265mm x 25mm - 35 lbs. base for excellent stability
- 44.00 LBS
- 14.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 25.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.