Meiji RZ-B Zoom BodyMeiji Techno
The RZ features a 10:1 zoom ratio with built-in variable dual-iris diaphragms and 12 positive click stops through the zoom range. Two perpendicular columns of eight zoom lenses in four groups move in smooth motion controlled by ergonomically sized and positioned zoom knobs. A magnification indicator is conveniently located on the zoom controls. Two types of viewing heads are available.
NOTE: Additional items are needed to create a full microscope system. The following components are normally ordered:
- Research Stereo Microscope Body (RZ-B- Common Main Objective Design- Parallel Optics)
- Objective Lens for RZ-B Body( MA740, MA741, MA742, MA743 or MA744) ( 60mm O.D.)
- Viewing Heads (MA748 - Binocular or MA749 - Ergonomic Binocular 10°-50° degrees)
- Photo/Video Attachment Module for camera attachment capability 23.2mm I.D. 25.2mm O.D.(MA751)
- Eyepieces (Requires 2 of identical magnification) (MA730,MA731, MA732, MA733, MA734, MA735)
- Eyepiece Micrometer available (Optional)
- Stands (32mm Pole stands, heavy duty boom stands (BAS-1)
- Illumination Source (Fiber optic halogen, fiber optic LED, fluorescent ring or LED illumination)
- HDMI, Analog, SLR Digital Camera and Camera Adapters (Optional)
- Polarizing Lens (Optional)
- Coaxial Illuminator (Optional)
- Mechanical Stages (Optional)
- 10.00 LBS
- 15.00 (in)
- 9.00 (in)
- 19.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.