Meiji PBL LED Pole StandMeiji Techno
The PBL Stand is Meiji Techno America's newest 100V LED stand with built in transmitted and incident LED illumination which may be operated independently or simultaneously. Equipped with an integral F focusing holder with an 84.5mm round diameter opening, mounted on a cast aluminum alloy base stable stand. Supplied with one 94.5mm diameter reversible black and white stage plate (MA568), and 94.5mm clear glass stage plate (MA569) and two stainless steel stage clips (MA593). The PBL Stand is designed for use mostly with zoom (EMZ Series), but can also be used for our turret (EMT Series), fixed (EMF Series) stereo bodies. The PBL stand is a great complement to our Stereo microscopes due to the focus block's ability to be easily raised vertically if needed for special applications. A 5" extension pillar for the threaded vertical post is also available if needed to accomodate taller specimens (MA551). Equipped with a bright 100V LED illumination.
- PBL Stand is a Pole type stand with built- in transmitted and incident LED illumination, which may be operated independently or simultaneously
- Equipped with a F focusing holder with an 84.5mm round diameter opening, mounted on a cast aluminum alloy base stable
- PBL Stand is designed for use mostly with zoom (EMZ Series), but can also be used for our turret (EMT Series), fixed (EMF Series) stereo bodies
- Pillar diameter is 20mm, height is 8.5" (216 mm)
- ESD Safe, Chemical Resistant finish
- 100V LED illumination
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Compact Footprint Design: Length:240mm/ Width: 160mm/ Height: 280mm
- Stable rubber feet and locking pin for head stability
- 100% MADE IN JAPAN
- 12.00 LBS
- 19.00 (in)
- 15.00 (in)
- 9.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.