Meiji MT6300CLM Trinocular Motorized Fluorescence Digital MicroscopeMeiji Techno
The Meiji MT6300CLM motorized microscope changes your way of work completely from manual to automated operations enhancing your work efficiency. The design of a motorized microscope focuses on convenience and ease. You operate an integrated system of a microscope, camera and computer without wasting time on manual microscopy.
Automated capturing panoramic images of specimens: combining several fields of view into a single image; you set borders of the image and the motorized system generates a macro-specimen automatically.
Automated navigation: if you are interested in a specific object in the specimen the system can save the coordinates of the field of view for it; when needed, the motorized system can quickly return to it from another field of view automatically.
Autofocus: set the focus automatically while processing a specimen.
Automated analysis: create a specimen analysis profile and the system will perform required operations automatically; it will only take placing a specimen on the stage and activating the profile to get the system to prepare an analysis report for you automatically. A motorized microscope is designed for a number of specimens to be placed simultaneously, which allows the system to run a number of tests in one session, reducing the service time of system.
- Motorized stage for biological microscope, 2 or 3 levels, 75x30 mm
- Automated focus control (Z-movement)
- Automated Mechanical stage control for 1 slide scanning(X-Y movement)
- Vision CAM 3200- USB 3.0 digital output, 5.1 MP, image sensor CMOS 1/1.8", resolution: 2064x1544 pixels, 120 fps
- Sony IMX252 CMOS
- PC/Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse Package - CPU Intel Core i7 7 Gen, GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX x50 4GB, RAM 8 GB
- HDD 1 GB, USB 3.1 Gen 1, Windows 10 64x, monitor resolution: 1920x1080
- ICOS™(Infinity Corrected Optical System with tube lens: F=200 mm) with advanced optics
- Super widefield high eyepoint eyepieces 10x, F.N. 22 (standard)
- Ergonomic revolving nosepiece for 5 objectives to change magnification
- New advanced Plan Semi Apo infinity corrected objectives for fluorescence methods
- Reflexless Semi Apo F10x/0.40, F20x/0.65, F40x/0.80, F100x/1.25 objectives
- Fluorescence module: fluorescence reflected light illuminator with a mount for six fluorescent filter sets
- Comfortable Siedentopf Viewing Heads
- Six Position Fluorescence Module with three Chroma Fluorochromes included
- CHROMA - 19002 - AT-GFP/FITC - Basic Blue (optional)
- CHROMA - 19004 - AT-TRITC/Cy3 - Basic Green (optional)
- CHROMA - 3900 - AT-DAPI/Hoechst/AlexaFlour - Basic UV (optional)
- MA898 Empty filter cube available as an option to fit in the additional 3 empty filter cube spots for specialized Chroma filters
- Lamphouse for CoolLED lamp
- Koehler illumination reflected CoolLED lamp and 6V 30W halogen transmitted light illuminator
- Abbe condenser
- Research methods include fluorescence, brightfield
- Camera for Photo and video documentation
- Brightfield and Epi-Fluorescence modes
- LED Transmitted Koehler + CoolLed Epi Module
- LED products are more sustainable and energy efficient than conventional illuminators
- Energy Efficient: 80% less power
- Long lifetime (25,000 operating hours)
- No Bulb replacements
- Works with everyday fluorophores/stains
- Affordable through lab consumables budget
- Broad spectrum - covers UV (DAPI) to Red region (Cy5)
- Specify for existing single and multi-band filter sets - no need to buy new filters
- Instant on/off - No shutters required, no warm up or cool down
- Stable & repeatable - reliable and consistent results
- Precise intensity control in 1% steps (0-100%) - no ND filters required
- Excellent uniformity over field of view - fixed and stable, no alignment necessary
- 159.00 LBS
- 28.00 (in)
- 28.00 (in)
- 37.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.