Meiji MT6200ECL Ergonomic Binocular Epi-Fluorescence Biological Microscope with LED Light SourceMeiji Techno
Meiji Techno's new MT6200ECL binocular laboratory microscopes are the new Biological with an ergonomic tilting binocular head that tilts from 10° to 50° to accommodate most users heights and LED Epi-Fluorescence. The MT6200ECL employs all new ICOS™ (Infinity Corrected Optical System) making the study of mounted specimens fast and easy while delivering an excellent cost-to-performance ratio. These microscopes are configured for Brightfield and Epi-flourescence but can also be outfitted with optional Phase contrast, Polarized light and Darkfield components. System modularity makes purchase and operation very affordable for colleges, universities, researchers and clinics.
Epi-Fluorescent with LED advantages, such as intensity from a conventional lamp decreases through its life, which means that illumination varies dramatically over time. The lifetime of LED's far exceeds that of these older lamps, ex. Mercury, Metal Halide, Xenon models and intensity remains broadly constant throughout its life providing a stable, repeatable light source. Some of the many fluorophores excited by the PE-300 CoolLED add-on series are FITC, DAPI, Cy3, Auramine, TxRed, mCherry, TRITC, ChR, Hoechst, Cy5, Calcofluor, RFP to name a few.
- Computer Aided Design Frame and Optics
- Ergonomically positioned controls
- Comfortable Siedentopf Viewing Heads
- Quintuple turret DIN nosepiece
- Six Position Fluorescence Module with three Chroma Fluorochromes included
- CHROMA - 19002 - AT-GFP/FITC - Basic Blue
- CHROMA - 19004 - AT-TRITC/Cy3 - Basic Green
- CHROMA - 3900 - AT-DAPI/Hoechst/AlexaFluor - Basic UV
- MA898 Empty filter cube available as an option to fit in the additional 3 empty filter cube spots for specialized Chroma filters
- Newly Designed Semi Apo Plan Fluorescence Objectives
- Brightfield, Darkfield, Phase Contrast, Polarized Light and Epi-Fluorescence modes
- LED Transmitted Koehler + CoolLed Epi Module
- LED products are more sustainable and energy efficient than conventional illuminators
- Energy Efficient: 80% less power
- Long lifetime (25,000 operating hours)
- No Bulb replacements
- Reduced risk of eye damage
- Quiet operation
- No special disposal regulations or issues
- Optional Ergonomic Binocular or Trinocular Viewing Head available
- very affordable for colleges, universities, researchers and clinics.
- MADE IN JAPAN
- MADE IN UK (CoolLED)
|Viewing Bodies||Ergonomic tilting Binocular head-Siedentopf type, Adjustable tilt from 10° to 50°, Erect Image I.P. adjustment 53mm to 75mm, graduated diopter on left eyetube (30.0mm I.D. eyetube).|
|Eyepieces||SWH10X Widefield high eyepoint eyepiece, Field No. 22, tube O.D. 30.0 mm|
|Objectives||Plan Semi Apo F10x, F20x, F40x & F100x|
|Mechanical Stage||Ceramic coated flat-top stage, 190mm x 149mm, with 80mm x 52mm X-Y movement, with right hand drop down coaxial controls|
|Condenser||Abbe condenser, N.A.1.25 with iris diaphragm and dove tail mount|
|Focusing||Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls with graduation reading 2 microns power division. Incorporates tension adjustment and safety Auto-focus stage stop lever|
|Illumination||6V 30W Halogen Koehler illumination with Integrated Automatic Voltage Sensing Power Supply|
|Fluorescence Illumination||PE-300L/LEDMT: LED fluorescence illumination Kit, configured for fluorophores such a DAPI, FITC, TRITC & Cy5, Instant on/off with the ability to optimize intensity and minimize sample damage via the simple desktop Control Pod with a manual control pod and power supply (Included in MT6200CL, MT6200ECL, MT6300CL & MT6300ECL models)|
|Includes||AT-GFP/FITC longpass-19002 mounted in Meiji Filter cube
Exciter (EX): AT480/30x, Dichroic (BS): AT505DC, Emitter (EM): AT5151p
AT-TRITC/Cy3 Longpass-19004 mounted in Meiji Filter cube
Exciter (EX): AT540/25x, Dichroic (BS): AT565DC, Emitter (EM): 575lp
AT-DAPI/Hoechst/AlexaFlour 350-3900 mounted in Meiji Filter cube
Exciter (EX): AT375/28x, Dichroic (BS): AT415DC, Emitter (EM): AT460/50m
|Warranty||LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY|
|Certification||CE and ISO 9001|
- 45.00 LBS
- 20.00 (in)
- 18.00 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.