Meiji MT-93L LED Binocular Entry Level Polarizing MicroscopeMeiji Techno
MT-93L is Meiji Techno’s Entry level Polarizing Compound Microscope. Equipped with a rotatable 135 mm round metal stage with two stainless steel clamps and vernier graduations and a allen locking screw. The MT-93 is our best buy for a student polarizing microscope that is affordable and portable. The MT-93L is built on a cast aluminum stand that has been designed to have a stable footprint. It has a small compact frame that saves laboratory bench space without compromising optical quality. A new optical standard of precision optics is found in the MT-93L advanced student microscopes for entry level budding geologist looking at tremolite thin sections for the first time. Thin sections are made from small slabs of a rock sample glued to a glass slide (~1 inch by 2 inches), and then ground to a specified thickness of 0.03mm (30 microns). At this thickness most minerals become more or less transparent and can then be studied on the MT-93L microscope using transmitted light. These proven, durable microscopes will withstand the constant scratching, battering, student wear and tear a student microscope endures from day to day use. The rugged cast aluminum base is designed with stability in mind, but compact in design to fit most cabinets. The objective turret nosepiece is in reverse position to permit easier changing and positioning of specimen slides and to protect the objective lenses. The LED illumination with intensity control provides optimum image brightness for darker thin sections viewed. Ergonomic Hand Grip for portability and ease of storage. The magnification of this Binocular Polarizing Compound is 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x. Ideal for Entry level Geology use, this microscope is used by K-12, Middle School and High School Laboratory. These student microscopes are built to last, year after year.
The MT-90 Series Compound Microscopes have crisp, erect images over a wide field of view. These student microscopes are built to last, year after year. Just perfect for grade schools and high schools!
- Achromatic DIN Semi Plan Standard 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x objectives
- Analyzer is fitted in a slider and is located under the head. A swing-out polarizer fits on the light collector lens and is 360° graduations rotatable
- Large 135 mm rotatable round metal stage with two stainless steel clamps. Vernier with Allen locking screw
- The inclined Binocular 30° rotates 360°
- Wide Field eyepieces HWF 10x/18
- Ergonomic Hand Grip for portability and ease of storage
- 135 mm round metal stage with two clamps. Vernier with Allen screw
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and lever for height adjustability
- Revolving Quadruple reverse nosepiece on ball bearings for four objectives
- Objectives are parcentered, parfocalled and color coded for easy detection.
- Anti-Fungus treated optical parts for mold prevention
- LED variable high intensity illumination generating even illumination
- 2 year Warranty
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Chemical Resistant Paint Finish
MADE IN HOLLAND
Binocular head with 45° inclined tube, fully rotatable over 360°
Dioptric adjustment for one eyepiece. Tube length 160 mm
Interpupillary distance between eyepieces can be controlled from 54 to 75mm
Reversed nosepiece for a maximum of 4 objectives. Ball-bearing mechanism and click-stops
Achromatic DIN Semi-Plan 4x, 10x, S40x, S100x objectives. The S40x and S100x objectives are spring-mounted
Revolving quadruple reversed nosepiece on ball-bearings.
135 mm round metal stage with two stainless steel clamps. Vernier with Allen locking screw
Analyzer is fitted in a slider and is located under the head. A swing-out polarizer fits on the light collector lens and is 360° graduations rotatable
Coaxial coarse- and fine adjustment knobs on both sides with 0.002 mm graduations. Friction of focus control can be adjusted. Built-in protection system prevents any damage to specimen and objective
The MT-93 is equipped with a LED adjustable illuminator, for optimal color rendering.
Variable intensity controls are ergonomically placed.
Ergonomic built in carrying handle makes it easy for storage and portability before or after lab sessions
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.