Meiji MT-61 Trinocular Biological LED MicroscopeMeiji Techno
Meiji Techno America introduces a complete new MT-61 microscope. The MT-61 is a Trinocular Compound Biological Brightfield Microscope with 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x oil, Infinity Corrected Microscope system with state-of-the-art features that have been specifically designed for Life Sciences and Biomedical Sciences. 228.6mm x 140 mm rackless stage equipped with integrated 79 x 52 mm mechanical stage.
The MT-61 has a high resolving power Infinity objectives and the 3W transmitted LED illumination, these microscopes can be used for all kind of demanding applications as well for fundamental research. Please find below a summary of the specifications. The unique MT-61 Sensor is developed to avoid unnecessary loss of energy. The illumination of the microscope automatically switches off shortly after microscopists steps away from their position. The Meiji MT-60 Laboratory Biological Compound Microscope is a less expensive alternative to the Leica DM750, Olympus CX33, Nikon E200 or Zeiss Primostar.
- EWF10x/20 mm Eyepieces
- Trinocular head for easy photo microscopy
- Quintuple Ball Bearing nosepiece
- Infinity Corrected Plan EPI 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, 20x/0.40, S40x/0.65, S100x/1.25 oil-immersion DIN objectives
- 44.0 mm unmounted Blue and Green Filter
- 44.8 mm filter holder
- 23.2 mm Inner Diameter Trinocular Tube
- 3 mm Allen key to connect Trinocular head
- 2.4 mm Allen key to rotate Trinocular Tube
- Special "C" tooth wrench to increase tension knob control
- 228.6mm x 140 mm rackless stage equipped with integrated 79 x 52 mm mechanical stage
- Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25
- Coarse and fine height adjustment
- Diascopic intensity adjustable 3W NeoLED™ illumination with internal 85V-240V power supply
- Auto-Voltage Power Sensing Power Supply
- iCare sensor for energy saving
- CSS - Cable Storage System Cord Wrap
- Immersion oil for supplied 100x objective
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 26.00 LBS
- 22.00 (in)
- 22.00 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.