Meiji MT-30 Binocular Microscope - RechargeableMeiji Techno
The MT-30 Series Compound Binocular Biological Microscopes is our best buy for an Advanced student microscope that is affordable and portable! A new optical standard of precision optics is found in this series of Meiji Techno’s MT-30 advanced student microscopes. Rechargeable batteries, cordless feature enables use of the instrument without an outlet. These proven, durable microscopes will withstand the constant scratching, battering, student wear and tear a student microscope endures from day to day use. The rugged cast aluminum base is designed with stability in mind, but compact in design to fit most cabinets. The objective turret nosepiece is in reverse position to permit easier changing and positioning of specimen slides and to protect the objective lenses. The LED illumination with intensity control provides optimum image brightness with all objectives in place. LED offers no heat, providing no external stress on the sample on the stage or quickly evaporating an alcohol solution. Ergonomic Hand Grip for portability and ease of storage. The magnification of this Binocular Compound Microscope with integrated digital camera ranges from 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x. Ideal for biological use, this microscope is used by K-12, Middle School and High School Laboratory. This type of microscope requires that the specimen be mounted on a slide and are held in place with stage clips. This dynamic series also comes with digital models available with built in 1.3MP 1/2" chip CMOS USB2 Camera - MT-31. These student microscopes are built to last, year after year. Just perfect for grade schools and high schools!
- The inclined Binocular 30° rotates 360°
- Ergonomic Hand Grip for portability and ease of storage
- Low positioned Ergonomic Coaxial Focus Control
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and lever for height adjustability
- Revolving Quadruple reverse nosepiece on ball bearings
- Achromatic DIN Semi Plan Standard 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x objectives
- Objectives are parcentered, parfocalled and color coded for easy detection.
- Anti-Fungus treated optical parts for mold prevention
- Large graduated mechanical stage with low position controls
- A built in mechanical stage makes moving the slide smoothly and effortlessly.
- Mechanical stage with lock safety stop to prevent slide glass breakage
- LED variable intensity illumination generating even illumination and low electrical consumption
- Rechargeable batteries, cordless feature enables use of the instrument without an outlet.
- 2 year Warranty
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Chemical Resistant Paint
MADE IN HOLLAND
|Viewing Head||Binocular 30° inclined tube|
|Eyepieces||Paired DIN WF 10x/18mm|
|Objectives||All models are equipped with achromatic corrected 4x/0.13, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65 and S100x/1.25 objectives. All optical parts are anti-fungus treated.|
|Nosepiece||Revolving quadruple reversed nosepiece on ball-bearings.|
|Stage||130 mm x 130 mm stage with integrated mechanical stage.|
|Condenser||Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and lever for height adjustability.|
|Focusing Adjustment||Coaxial coarse and 200 µm fine adjustments, 2 µm precision. Friction adjustment.|
|Illumination||1 W intensity adjustable LED illumination with internal power supply / charger and 3 NiMH AA batteries.|
|Warranty||2 year warranty.|
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.