Meiji ML6130L LED Trinocular Asbestos PLM MicroscopeMeiji Techno
Polarizing PLM (Polarized Light ) Microscope for Asbestos fiber identification applications. Meiji manufactures these microscopes pursuant to NIOSH 9002 Reference methods, with strain free condenser and dispersion staining objectives and transmitted Koehler illuminator with LED lamp with variable intensity control.
- DIN standard eyepiece HWF10X and DIN focusing HWF10XF eyepiece with crossline reticle
- SM Plan DIN strain free Brightfield POL objectives, 10X, 20X, 40X
- SM Plan Dispersion staining objective 10X
- Rotatable stage with graduation 360° with vernier readings
- Strain free achromatic condenser NA 1.25 with Iris, filter holder
- Rotatable polarizer in swing-out mount, analyzer
- Built-in Koehler illuminator with LED lamp & variable intensity control
- Compensator Plate: First order red plate c.550 nm
- Blue daylight filter (MA289/05, 29.8mm diameter)
- Bertrand lens in sliding mount
- Centerable quadruple nosepiece with centering screws
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment with graduations
|Trinocular head, 30° inclination. One eyetube slotted for orientation of cross-line focusing eyepiece. 80%/20% beam-splitter and vertical phototube. Focusing eyepiece dual graduated diopter eyetubes with interpupillary adjustments of 52mm to 72mm.
|DIN HWF10X eyepiece, Field No. 18
DIN focusing HWF10X eyepiece with cross-line and guide pin
|Quadruple ball-bearing with one fixed and three centerable objective apertures
|SM Plan strain free 10x, 20x, 40x
SM Plan 10X dispersion staining
|Rotatable stage with Vernier graduation 360° with Vernier, reading to 1°, 150mm diameter with stainless steel stage clips
|Strain free achromatic polarizing condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter tray
|Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls with graduation reading 2 microns power division. Incorporates tension adjustment and safety Auto-focus stage stop lever
|3W LED Koehler illumination with variable intensity control, auto-voltage sensing
|Swing in-out click/clamp mount, fully rotatable 360° with click stop at 0° and 90°
|First order red compensating plate in sliding mount
Analyzer in sliding mount for E-W insertion for ML6100L Series
Bertrand lens in sliding mount with field limiting stop for ML6100L Series
|LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
|CE and ISO 9001
- 25.00 LBS
- 17.00 (in)
- 13.00 (in)
- 29.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.