Meiji IM4100 Inverted Brightfield Metallurgical MicroscopeMeiji Techno
Meii Techno's IM4100 includes a 360° rotatable polarizing plate (polarizing filter) which is often used as the device to change natural light to linearly polarized light. The IM4100 Series has a slim wedge shaped design that saves bench space and offers excellent stability. The drop down stage controls are ergonomically positioned to provide comfort and ease of use for the operator. An integrated 6V 30W vertical Koehler halogen illuminator with a variable intensity control and automatic voltage sensing power supply provides excellent specimen illumination and contrast.
The IM4100 Series is designed to meet your most diverse needs for materials research. It is well suited for examination of mounted metallurgical specimens or for routine quality inspections such as micro-structure analysis, various materials testing, QA and QC examination and photomicrography. The IM4100 Series offers crisp, distortion-free, high resolution images (in multiple modes of operation) and has a built-in photo port (on the front of the body) which makes image documentation quick and easy. The series is also equipped with yellow, blue, green, and polarizing filters.
- Cast aluminum alloy body triangular footprint design for stability
- Comfortable Siedentopf viewing head, 30° inclination, F.N. 22 Widefield Eyepiece
- 6V 30W Vertical Koehler Illuminator with auto sensing power supply
- Brightfield observation mode and simple polarization with rotatable polarizing filter
- Incident (Reflected) Halogen Light illumination 6V 30W
- Quintuple nosepiece with Infinity Corrected F=200MM
- Infinity Plan Achromat, 5x, 10x, 20x and 50x objectives
- 203mm (X) x 229mm (Y) Attachable Mechanical Stage with ergonomic drop down control
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing (0.2mm per revolution) knobs with graduation
- Side mount port for C-mount adapter, 0.5x and 0.3x C-mount adapters optional
- 30.00 LBS
- 18.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 22.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.