Meiji EM-23 Binocular Stereo Microscope, 10x, 20x & 40x Magnification, LED Illumination, RechargeableMeiji Techno
- Turret Style Objective Changer with Triple Magnifications
- Robust metal body with smooth rack & pinion
- Fresh design, Ergonomic focus knobs
- Light weight, compact body, easy to carry with hand grip
- LED illuminators feature a long life with low power consumption
- Transmitted and incident LED illumination equipped with variable intensity
- Rechargeable batteries, cordless feature enables use of the instrument without an outlet.
- All optical parts are anti-fungus treated
- 2 year warranty
- MADE IN HOLLAND
|Viewing Head||Binocular 45° inclined tubes One ± 5 diopter adjustment Interpupillary distance adjustable between 55 mm and 75 mm|
|Eyepiece||Paired WF 10x/20mm eyepieces|
|Objectives||Revolving nosepiece with Triple 1x/2x/4x magnification objective. All optical parts are anti-fungus treated.|
|Magnification||10x, 20x, 40x|
|Stand||Rack and pinion design. Ergonomically designed base with 2 object clamps. Alloy metal cast, hardened off-white coated. Built-in rechargeable 1.800 mAh battery and external power supply.|
|Focusing Adjustment||Coarse adjustment with tension control.|
|Illumination||The 1 W transmitted and incident LED illuminators can be used simultaneously. Both light intensities can be adjusted separately. Rechargeable batteries enable portability.|
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
- 12.00 LBS
- 15.00 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.