Meiji BD-M-LED Pole Stand with Rotatable Mirror and LED LightingMeiji Techno
BD-M-LED is a wide surface LED Brightfield/Darkfield stand for applications that require transmitted oblique illumination or angle light is required. This is a popular stand for protein crystallography, equine or bovine embryo transfer. This specialized stand contains a reflection mirror in the base that is rotatable which allows the LED illumination to hit the sample at oblique angles. This stand is a simple and popular method for rendering unstained and transparent specimens clearly visible, small aquatic organisms, oocytes, have refractive index ranging from 1.4-1.2 which has a negligible difference from their surrounding aqueous medium. This type of specimens are ideal candidates for observation with darkfield illumination techniques. The mirror can also slide forward and back to provide maximum light angle control. There is a locking ring once a desired angle is reached.
The EM Series stereoscopes can be mounted on the BD-M-LED stand for transmitted Brightfield / Darkfield LED illumination. This features a rotatable sliding mirror which also slides back and forth to direct the light at an appropriate angle. Ideal for many biological applications but works even for gemology, due to the ability to adjust the angle of illumination with the rotatable sliding mirror. With 20 mm post (Requires F focus block or any 20mm focus block.) Base Dimensions: 330mm (13") wide by 280mm (11") deep by 85mm (3.37") high.
- Brightfield/Darkfield pole type stand
- 94.5mm clear glass stage plate
- Automatic voltage sensing powersupply (110v-220v)
- Wide surface stand can accomodate 3-4 petri dishes
- Front slope for comfortable hand placement
- LED rheostat intensity control
- Rotatable and sliding mirror
- Locking ring for mirror angle placement
- Accepts 20mm focus blocks such as the F, FX, FC models
- Can accomodate EMZ-Zoom, EMT-Turret and EMF-Fixed stereo microscope bodies
- 100% MADE IN JAPAN
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 22.00 LBS
- 13.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 15.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Customers Also Viewed