The AZ Rigid-Arm Stand is a Rigid-arm Plain stand with integral focusing holder with an 84.5mm round diameter opening, mounted on a cast aluminum alloy plain base stand. Supplied with one 94.5mm diameter reversible black and white stage plate (MA569) and two stainless steel stage clips (MA593). The AZ Stand is designed for use with zoom (EMZ Series) stereo bodies. The AZ stand is a great complement with the EMZ microscopes when a short (34-97mm) fixed working distance is needed.
- The AZ Stand is a Rigid-arm Plain stand with integral focusing holder with a 84.5mm diameter opening
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Compact Footprint Design: Length:230mm, Width: 150mm, Height: 203mm
- Stable rubber feet and locking pin for head stability
- MA569: 94.5mm diameter reversible black and white stage plate (Included)
- MA593: Two stainless steel stage clips (Included)
- Designed for use with Zoom (EMZ Series) stereo bodies when a short (34-97mm) fixed working distance is needed
- 100% MADE IN JAPAN
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 10.00 LBS
- 14.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 18.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.