LW Scientific ZipCombo Centrifuge, 6-Place Microtube Rotor, 12-Place Microhematocrit RotorLW Scientific
The LW Scientific ZipCombo Centrifuges are the right solution to your micro-centrifugation needs. The centrifuge includes a 6-place microtube rotor, a 12-place microhematocrit rotor, and a 16-place PCR strip rotor. The ZipCombo provides all the performance of popular "STAT" centrifuges at an affordable cost. Spin microtubes or microhematocrit tubes at 12,000 RPM in only 3 minutes. Easy-to-use digital controls to adjust the speed.
- 6-place microtube rotor to spin 1.5 to 2.0ml tubes and comes with adapters for smaller sized tubes of 0.2ml to 1.5ml.
- 12-place microhematocrit rotor to spin 1.5 to 40mm tubes. Includes EZ Reader Microhematocrit Card for precise determination of spun hematocrit values.
- 16-place PCR strip rotor (2x8, 0.2ml) can spin two 8-place strips.
- Small footprint conserves counter space, perfect for any clinic or lab
- Quick start and stop
- Smooth operation
- Applications: blood and urine separations, microfiltration of HPLC samples, DNA preparation
- Designed with robust construction for long life
- Interchangeable rotors
- Digital LCD display of speed and time;
- Lid open/close
- Clear lid for using a tachometer
- Beep signals end of the cycle
- Suction-cupped feet to prevent slipping
- Allen wrench included for changing rotors
- Variable speed: 1000-12000rpm in steps of 1000 rpm
- Maximum RCF=6900g
- Digital timer: 15 seconds-99 minutes or continuous mode
- 100-240V 50/60Hz auto-switching
- 24 volt brushless DC moto
- ZipCombo Centrifuge
- 6-Place microtube rotor with adapter sleeves for 0.2ml-0.5ml; 0.6ml-1.5ml; 1.5ml-2.0ml microtubes
- 12 place microhematocrit rotor (40mm x 0.95mm MAX Tube Size)
- 16-place PCR Strip Rotor (2x8, 0.2 ml)
- EZ Reader Microhematocrit Card for 40mm capillary tubes
Dimensions and Weight:
- Length: 7.9" (200mm)
- Width: 6.3" (160mm)
- Height: 5.1" (130mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs (0.9 kg)
- 12.00 LBS
- 11.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 15.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.