Luxo LFM LED G2 Lightweight Illuminated Bench MagnifierVision Engineering
LFM LED G2 is a lightweight magnifier with an all-metal construction, light-emitting diode (LED) light sources, and a flexible spring-balanced arm. It is well suited for professional/industrial with a need for precise magnification.
The ø127 mm glass lens is positioned in the middle of a circle of LED light sources. This is a perfect way of illuminating an object, virtually shadows free. LFM LED is supplied with a 3 or 5 diopter glass lens.
LFM LED bench magnifiers incorporate the same design excellence adopted throughout Vision Engineering’s award-winning stereo microscopes, providing maximum clarity, flexibility and stability.
- 3 diopter (1.75x magnification) or 5 diopter (2.25x magnification) options
- Choice of secondary lenses to increase magnification to a total of 15 diopter
- High performance glass lens for maximum clarity, precision and comfort.
- High quality self-balancing, flexible arm with edge clamp or weighted based
- 3-step dimmable illumination from efficient LEDs
- Automatic shut-off feature for energy efficiency
- Range of available accessories and mounting options
|Lens||3 Diopter or 5 Diopter, ø127 mm (5") glass lens|
|Illumination||9W dimmable LED modules
180 color rendition index (CRI)
Correlated color temperature (CCT) is 4000°K
Dimmable step control 0-50-100%.
|Arm technology||Heavy-duty internal spring 41" (1050mm) parallel, three-pivot K-arm|
|Mounting||Edge clamp. Other table clamps, integrated table mounts and trolley available.|
|Body material||Die-cast aluminum housing. White or light grey.|
|Power supply||9v DC external plug transformer, supplied with either 2-pin or 3-pin plug configurations.
Operating voltage 110V / 220 V 50 Hz.
|Accessories||Dust cover included.|
- 5.00 LBS
- 30.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.